Ldgldg

Aug 26, 2022
this is meant to be played with guide, w/o it no clue what to do when and where. moving on with roomie needs to be at room in friday evening and other things.
I get that. I just can't figure out how to get the massage prompt up for Jane. I've bought lunch a few times, done the gym challenge. I would think my massage skills are high enough to offer....what do they need to be? What time Friday?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I get that. I just can't figure out how to get the massage prompt up for Jane. I've bought lunch a few times, done the gym challenge. I would think my massage skills are high enough to offer....what do they need to be? What time Friday?
can't remember and atm can't open guide but it is explained there so search it.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Going through the abandoned list and saw this on there. It was the only rpgm game I still played sad to see it's in a waiting pattern again. Hope it comes back eventually.

Reactions: fugazi666

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Going through the abandoned list and saw this on there. It was the only rpgm game I still played sad to see it's in a waiting pattern again. Hope it comes back eventually.
possible and at the same time unlikely.

same here that this was my only rpgm game on list (there's 2 others which i'd like to play but if game crashes then at worst has to replay like tons of game).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello everybody I have a problem when I open my phone I can't use it nothing works
that's been discussed before but can't remember fix so only tip i have is use search and phone as search term.

Zorx123

May 14, 2022
Top of

When you scroll to the top of the page, you’ll see a search box in the top right corner. Type the word or words you want or need to find, such as « phone », and skim through the results
When I search phone it shows something else

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When I press p it opens the phone but theirs nothing I can do when I press the apps it doesn't work
can you still move in game? if yes try going to mc's room and taking a nap and if still doesn't work restart game.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
damn this is abandoned again? i thought he picked it up after a break
yeah dev pretty much disappeared after this update came
even on P his last post at least on public was 7m ago and 3m ago ppl were dropping subs cause was gone for 3m already, so at minimum hes gone 6m now, who knows where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tho then again dev is around it seems
1667013653683.png
good to know hes ok, but i guess if there wont be any post soon that really means game really is abandoned

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes