jrekid

May 25, 2018
Anyone with save?
save game plz :)
full save pls 0.3.9 and global save
This shit is grindy and I'm lazy, any saves?
Would kill for a gallery unlocker or a 100% save
Started doing this for myself cause I missed scenes and couldn't find a save here so no Save just yet but I spent time decrypting and putting together the animation files. Some stuff isn't there yet since it's more buried and wasn't in the animation folder lol

[Edit} Ok here are the pics from the other folder. I deleted anything I didn't think mattered but I didn't bother to put anything together into a vid since it seemed unnecessary. May or may not work on a save after this depending on how I feel.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well not much on this update, buy buttplug and put it in kara and ask her to wear it and get her to flash to mc.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
MikeMasters Hope your doing ok buddy. You have been a bit silent lately and im wondering if we can get an update as to if this game will continue to get updates.

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
I love the game but i lost my save when i played on a website. Im at part wherre MC just met his mother, and helping her to find home and job. Would be nice if havent hand have sexual interaction with sis or mom. If somone would be kind enough to share save where he meet his mom it would be great.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
After so many years I was hoping the dev would have added some decent pregnancy content. He had all the time he needed for that.

But well... RIP.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Care to explain why it's abandoned?
Really sad cause I enjoyed this game and spent a lot of hours on it.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
my guess would be no communication from dev for last 3 months (which is only requirement for this tag)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no updates or any communication from dev past 3+ months so per f95's rules game is abandoned, if there'll be new update then tag will be removed.

Niko211

May 17, 2022
I'm playing the game on my phone, I can't find the save folder of the game, does anyone know the location of the save folder?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes