Mitchwok

Apr 3, 2018
How can i trigger Kara talking about touching penis, i picked the wrong option last time and now it wont appear again.

thanks

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I can't seem to find any hints for this, through the search "function, but I play my games in Linux and, though the game executes, I seem to get a black screen as if there are fonts I am missing. Can someone help.

ozzy34

Nov 12, 2018
@MikeMasters After Jessica's sister had interrupted our night, I went to her apartement next day and game stuck at some point. And after that however I try it always sticks there. What should I do?

tokusha17

May 6, 2018
hello guys i want to know about this "i still have to get a signature form mable's roommate" where i can find that mable? if anyone do that already can you tell me .

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
hello guys i want to know about this "i still have to get a signature form mable's roommate" where i can find that mable? if anyone do that already can you tell me .
not yet in the game
@tokusha17 Your question confuses me a little. You ask, where to find Mable. She's in the left room, next the Mc's one. But at the same time you say you can't get signature from her roommate. So what you're looking for? Mable or her roommate?
Either way, you can get Mable's signature, but not the one from her roommate, because of what @Big Mountain said.

xoxoxo

Jun 17, 2018
Has anyone could give the 2nd dress to kara ? I'm stuck with this point,I can give first dress but she refuse the other one

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Has anyone could give the 2nd dress to kara ? I'm stuck with this point,I can give first dress but she refuse the other one
Then you missed a point or two of relationship. She will only take the other dress if she really likes you.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Joan_NightBlow15b.png

Feb 11 at 12:50pm

Unlocked
Spoiler alert: How I make animations
Hi guys,
I want to discuss in a bit more details about how I created one of the new animation for the new update.
I'll be talking the one that I had to recreate almost from scratch, because it didn't look good.
But first I want to to mention that I've never watched any tutorials about creating animations. I mean I watched the absolute basic ones, but that's it. Everything else is just based on my gut feeling and some basic attempts to replicate the movement in real life.
That said I want to share some of my "wisdom" that I've acquired over the time.
Let's look at first three images.

These are images are from start, middle and the end of the animation, respectively.
I set the characters in a pose that roughly resembles the pose from the middle of the animation that I aim to create. I test, if I have enough movability of the most likely used bones in all direction, so I'll be able to move them without exceeding the default movement limits.

I do this, because in my first attempts I started from the top and in the middle of the animation I couldn't move arm or neck in desired direction. To force the movement I had to unlock the movement limits, but in the end the movement looked weird, because human body isn't capable to move that way.

Then I create the first frame (first image). That's pretty much static image like in any other scene. I test the lighting, if everything is visible enough in the render and then it starts.

I'll make a duplicate of the character and then make it invissible (I'll tell you why later). Then I move to the last frame and create movement that I think is possible to be done in one or two seconds (depends the the length of the animation). I'll do the basic movement of neck, head and chest in the desired direction, because in real life you move all those parts, not just neck or head. But when I move the chest the arms move too. But she's leaning on one of her arms. She puts weight on that arm, so it shouldn't move at all. It could move a little, but huge movement breaks the immersion.

So I have to move the arm back to position, so it would look like it didn't move at all. That's where the duplicate comes in play. I make the duplicate visible and try to fit the arm of the character to the arm of the duplicate.

Some may suggest to use magnets that should keep the arm in position while I move with other parts of the body. Truth is it doesn't work as I'd like to. There's always some sort of twitching in the magnetized limb and most of the times it looks creepy. Matching arm or leg to duplicate of original pose seems to be easier for me.

And that's practically it. The only other thing I have to do is match the lips with the penis. Again, in real life there are multiple movements, so it's good idea to move penis a little bit, bend it here and there and then try to mach the lips to it.

That's the reason I had to recreate the animation. The lips looked just weird. For comparison here's the last frame from the original attempt.

1IIOILPC3.png

In this attempt you can see her lips are stretched so much it breaks any immersion. It looked alright up close, when I stretched the lips around the penis, but the finalized image wasn't good enough.

What I'm trying to say again, you have to be careful with the movement. Even if tho parts match together, the overall image may not look good at all.

Last drop of knowledge - we all make unintentional movements, like blinking, breathing, twitching etc. and if someone can add them to the animations the right way, it's mindblowing, but it's hard, really hard, especially if you can't preview the animations like I do. If I try to play the animation in Daz3d I see like three frames out of the whole animation, so the first time I see the result is when it's all in the game.
So if you can't preview animation, stick to the basics, don't add extra movement to the free hands, blink too much etc., because that movement can be very distracting if done wrong. For example in one of the original animations with Jessica, where she was blowing MC, MC's hand was mowing so spastically, it looked like he had a stroke. It's better not to overdo it and keep it static, then the other way around.

I don't know, if anyone finds this post interesting, but I thought it might be interesting to share some of my workflow. If you create animations and have some thoughts about the issue, please share down below.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes