Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
i just discovered this gem 2 days ago and i just couldnt stop playing

the "right" way to progress with the ladies is just clever
( you have to repeat scenes to get them fully stimulated instead of selecting continue)

the only negative thing i have to say is
i downloaded it on the 26th jan
right after it was updated so i have to wait for next version:cry:

kara is my absolute fav in this game:love:
she is shy and super cute
she just ticks all the boxes

Reactions: 1215grilz

mrfahe

Jul 17, 2017
i try to move save but i don't find appdata folder so i found how to find it and open it for win 7\8

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Delighted graphics - normal, beautiful girls with normal breats, not mutants like in most other games.
And then - RPGM....
Whyyyyy
100% agree game looks great but god i hate RPGM. Cant rollback or even save before choices. Its really annoying.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
100% agree game looks great but god i hate RPGM. Cant rollback or even save before choices. Its really annoying.
you can save almost at any point
just press s and you get to the save menu ( explained during tutorial)
works even right before choices
but sometimes it freezes the animation or you have access to some not yet unlocked options

Reactions: DirkP

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@MikeMasters i hope it´s ok for you that i post your download link from the public version 0.2.1 for mac here.When not then tell me and i delete that. @UncleVT is the version 0.2.1 for mac.And a hotfix for the mac version.The changelog from the hotfix:
This hotfix fixes two small bugs with the new selfies. You don't have to use it, if you don't care about the selfies.
Pick an attached file and unpack it to your respective game folder. Overwrite when promted. If nothing is overwriten, you place it to wrong place.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes