MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
leave apartment instant glitch i have about 13 saves like this. Some after saving are just on that image. 2 saves 1st is number 1 that loads on the actual image 2nd is save 49 leave apartment and boom image stuck again. Had to rar them to upload here.
View attachment 233157 View attachment 233158
Can you tell me, in what version you've created these saves? I wonder, because I remember I've fixed this bug a while ago. Problem is, if the bug is present in the save file, it won't just disappear after loading it.
You either have to load a save before the bug appeared, or you have to somehow trigger and replay the event, that caused the bug.
In fact I was able to leave Joan's room, wait, reenter and start the handjob event with both your save files and it fixed itself during the event. When it finished, I didn't have any image hanging on the screen.
I've attached your save file with the fixed bug, if you don't want to try it yourself. If you encounter the bug again, please report it again, but I don't see any problems in the code.

Reactions: Regardie
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed Win version of v0.2.2!

Win (401MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Can you tell me, in what version you've created these saves? I wonder, because I remember I've fixed this bug a while ago. Problem is, if the bug is present in the save file, it won't just disappear after loading it.
You either have to load a save before the bug appeared, or you have to somehow trigger and replay the event, that caused the bug.
In fact I was able to leave Joan's room, wait, reenter and start the handjob event with both your save files and it fixed itself during the event. When it finished, I didn't have any image hanging on the screen.
I've attached your save file with the fixed bug, if you don't want to try it yourself. If you encounter the bug again, please report it again, but I don't see any problems in the code.
The save was from the previous version i downloaded that version 2 days ago. So was the most recent version on here atleast. I was almost finished with that update when this current one dropped.
Also huge thanks for the speedy response and the help

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
The save was from the previous version i downloaded that version 2 days ago. So was the most recent version on here atleast. I was almost finished with that update when this current one dropped.
Also huge thanks for the speedy response and the help
Interesting. Well, since I can't replicate the issue on my saves, I won't be able to fix the bug properly, if there is one. I will add some preventive commands that should erase all images from the screen at the end of the event, if there happens to remain any. Normally I do that in the middle of the event, when I don't need that particular image or animation, but sometime I miss a spot in the branching dialogues. Hopefully this will fix the problem for you, if you still have it.

Reactions: Major Wanker

Jesse1968

Jan 27, 2018
I have a question of a more technical and general Nature, but since this is currently the only RPGMaker Game I follow i thought I might as well ask here.

I have random twitches in my Fingers which lead to involuntary Mouse clicks while gaming. In turn this means I randomly skip Text which is REALLY bugging me.

Most Ren'py Games have a simple Solution... just scroll back. But RPGMakes is a different Animal.
Is there any way to access a Chat History of some sort and/or "scroll back" the conversation?

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I have a question of a more technical and general Nature, but since this is currently the only RPGMaker Game I follow i thought I might as well ask here.

I have random twitches in my Fingers which lead to involuntary Mouse clicks while gaming. In turn this means I randomly skip Text which is REALLY bugging me.

Most Ren'py Games have a simple Solution... just scroll back. But RPGMakes is a different Animal.
Is there any way to access a Chat History of some sort and/or "scroll back" the conversation?
I'm sorry. I've been looking for a solution to implement some kind of scroll back for a while. Haven't find any. And I bet it would screw up a lot of other things, even if I'd found one.

Reactions: Jesse1968

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hey @UncleVT Can I ask you for something? You've been taking care of this thread for a while now, so I would like to ask you to add new images to the OP. I don't think they represent the actual game well enough.
If you could add some (or all) of the images shown in this post, that would be awesome.
There's much more, but I don't know which I should pic :-D

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
Hi guys, no need to start new game,just copy/move rpgsave files from folder www/save in game folder to ...users/Appdata/Local/CollegeLife in user folder

Reactions: peter0

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
Hey @UncleVT Can I ask you for something? You've been taking care of this thread for a while now, so I would like to ask you to add new images to the OP. I don't think they represent the actual game well enough.
If you could add some (or all) of the images shown in this post, that would be awesome.
and this one^^

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
@MikeMasters,
the pictures are great, who plays your game knows this. Can not you make a "small" series of new pictures of possible relationships between characters or compilations for the OP area. Would be exciting for us and not just a CG-Rip.
Thanks for the update. :sneaky:

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@MikeMasters,
the pictures are great, who plays your game knows this. Can not you make a "small" series of new pictures of possible relationships between characters or compilations for the OP area. Would be exciting for us and not just a CG-Rip.
Thanks for the update. :sneaky:
I'm not against it per se, but I rather see a CG-Rip in the OP, as they represent actual content of the game. It would be confusing to see something in the OP and then never see it in the game. Some may call it false advertising.

Reactions: Cmann and DirkP

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
I'm not against it per se, but I rather see a CG-Rip in the OP, as they represent actual content of the game. It would be confusing to see something in the OP and then never see it in the game. Some may call it false advertising.
@MikeMasters,
you're right, but making a choice from your work is difficult, you know how many pictures you made. I think a compilation would be something special.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes