MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@partanen, you know what they say about what happens when you assume, right? That comment is completely uncalled for.

Thanks for the answer @MikeMasters. After that cutscene in her room I just thought Kira was in the same room as MC. And out of curiosity which version of RPG Maker are you using? Is it MV or VX Ace? I dabbled with both. Great game, by the way. If I ever have some bucks to spare I'm going to your patreon
I use MV for several reasons. Player doesn't have to download runtime packages, which are necessary, if developer doesn't include them in their game. MV supports Mac (with issues) and Android, older RPGMs don't. And most importantly, you can play with mouse. And one hand free in these type of games is always appreciated :-D

Reactions: hchinaski

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
@partanen, you know what they say about what happens when you assume, right? That comment is completely uncalled for.
Sorry, I simply couldn't resist ;D. No offense, but there was a mistake or typo in your question which for obvious reasons led to that assumption of you being one those following a broken to-do-list with that minor error. And guess how many times I have answered to similar questions caused by a simple, minor and still a serious mistake in to-do-list causing so much confusion among those who don't read the texts and/or play by themselves but follow someone's "walkthrough"? I prefer playing through and try promote that approach as often as I can... though I probably could do something to improve the way I do it... nah, waste of time! better take them from neck & shake them a bit ;D

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
Yeah, I'd also be glad if anybody has an old type walkthrough at least for the first 10 days before Joan arrives.
I don't want to waste a lot of time, because of not working with the right day to day schedule.

I have an old WT v0.0.9 to 16th day. I do not know if @MikeMasters has made any big changes to the gameplay in this area. It will come soon v0.2.2 ...

Ah yes: Happy New Year to anybody, especially to you @MikeMasters. Go on, I will follow:cool:.

Reactions: botc76

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I have an old WT v0.0.9 to 16th day. I do not know if @MikeMasters has made any big changes to the gameplay in this area. It will come soon v0.2.2 ...

Ah yes: Happy New Year to anybody, especially to you @MikeMasters. Go on, I will follow:cool:.
Thank you and happy New Year too you and everyone else as well.
Qleaf's old walkthrough can be used to an extent - some actions can't be done at certain hours and you can manage to do more stuff in the times, when there was nothing to do.

Reactions: DirkP

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
Thank you and happy New Year too you and everyone else as well.
Qleaf's old walkthrough can be used to an extent - some actions can't be done at certain hours and you can manage to do more stuff in the times, when there was nothing to do.
Thanks for the answer. I play your game since v0.0.9 (unfortunately without you support), and I have to start all over again, because I never know how far I came (unfortunately have only every 2 months to do so). The old WT helps me a lot. I can spend the waiting times with other actions.
Do you have the possibility to integrate a hint system like @Faerin in MotH (another Faforit from me;), sorry)?

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Robert E Lee

Jan 6, 2019
I have been wanting to play this game. I have downloaded from multiple places, but it just glitches at the "disclaimer" screen. Maybe I have the wrong version. Can anyone tell me what the current version for Android, that is non patreon. I have been getting the 2.1 version. Maybe my Android software is not compatible. It is 6.0. any help would be appreciated. Thanks

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I have been wanting to play this game. I have downloaded from multiple places, but it just glitches at the "disclaimer" screen. Maybe I have the wrong version. Can anyone tell me what the current version for Android, that is non patreon. I have been getting the 2.1 version. Maybe my Android software is not compatible. It is 6.0. any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Hi. Sorry to tell you, but there is no version for Android.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Jessica_MeetPenny15.png

Jan 18 at 3:42pm
New information

Hi everyone,
I have some more news, before the new update is released. So, here we go.
New character
As you can see, there will be a new girl introduced in this update tied tight to Jessica's story. I showed a bit more of her to the Funclub Member tier. I haven't said, who she is, but I think you can guess quite nicely based on the picture you see.
Also, the location in the image is Jessica's kitchen, just so you know. Fun fact, the floor were originally polished granite tiles. But because of the reflective surface they had, one image was rendering over 3 hours. So I changed it to carpet and reduced the rendering time to 45 mins per image.
Improved saving
Maybe it's not a fitting headline, but there will be big change in how saving works. I bet many of you played a Ren'Py game, so you know that save files transfer between versions without any effort on your part. And now the same feature will be in College Life as well.
Chris Birdwell wrote me that there is a solution to our ongoing problem with Mac version of the game and pointed me at right direction. Thank you for the suggestion. As part of the solution, all saves will be now stored in ..\users\Your_account\AppData\Local\College Life\ folder on PC and an equivalent location on Mac. I'm not sure what that location is, but it should be something like this - ../Library/Application Support/User Data/Default/College Life/
Please, bear in mind that I can't test Mac version, so I will need your help to find the exact location and if the saving works at all. Also, I will infrom you in time, how to import your save files from older versions to the new one. If everything will work as intended, it'll be last time you have to import anything.
That's it for now. The release day is closing, so get ready :-D
Hi everyone,
I have some more news, before the new update is released. So, here we go.
New character
As you can see, there will be a new girl introduced in this update tied tight to Jessica's story. I showed a bit more of her to the Funclub Member tier. I haven't said, who she is, but I think you can guess quite nicely based on the picture you see.
Also, the location in the image is Jessica's kitchen, just so you know. Fun fact, the floor were originally polished granite tiles. But because of the reflective surface they had, one image was rendering over 3 hours. So I changed it to carpet and reduced the rendering time to 45 mins per image.
Improved saving
Maybe it's not a fitting headline, but there will be big change in how saving works. I bet many of you played a Ren'Py game, so you know that save files transfer between versions without any effort on your part. And now the same feature will be in College Life as well.
Chris Birdwell wrote me that there is a solution to our ongoing problem with Mac version of the game and pointed me at right direction. Thank you for the suggestion. As part of the solution, all saves will be now stored in ..\users\Your_account\AppData\Local\College Life\ folder on PC and an equivalent location on Mac. I'm not sure what that location is, but it should be something like this - ../Library/Application Support/User Data/Default/College Life/
Please, bear in mind that I can't test Mac version, so I will need your help to find the exact location and if the saving works at all. Also, I will infrom you in time, how to import your save files from older versions to the new one. If everything will work as intended, it'll be last time you have to import anything.
That's it for now. The release day is closing, so get ready :-D

Reactions: VI487 and DrackDrap

Villus

Apr 28, 2018
Hi, I have a question. How I can get second signature from Mabel's roommate for Regular Users quest? I can't find her.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I would like to know why it is taking so long to release the guide of this update since normally at the end of a week or two at the most it is usually available?

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi, I have a question. How I can get second signature from Mabel's roommate for Regular Users quest? I can't find her.
There's only the one signature for now.

I would like to know why it is taking so long to release the guide of this update since normally at the end of a week or two at the most it is usually available?
Why do you think it hasn't been released?

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
Why do you think it hasn't been released?
If i understand it correct you musst be a parteon to get the new Walkthrout
I have no idea,

I know that who is Patron has access to the updated guide at the same time as an update comes out, but normally about two weeks later the guide is made available to the public,

I'm just asking if they will no longer make it available to the public and only the Patreons will have access to the guide

so I will not be waiting in vain

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I have no idea,

I know that who is Patron has access to the updated guide at the same time as an update comes out, but normally about two weeks later the guide is made available to the public,

I'm just asking if they will no longer make it available to the public and only the Patreons will have access to the guide

so I will not be waiting in vain
The guide was always just for patrons, but someone leaked it sooner or later. I guess thez didn't have time to do it this time. Maybe they'll release it next time.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes