Kivlar

May 14, 2018
Can someone tell me how to gain confidence? Because I am having the worst time with finding how to gain it

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Can someone tell me how to gain confidence? Because I am having the worst time with finding how to gain it
Confidence goes up when you become better in something or succeed in something. Like for example you succeed in Spying your favorite girl in Shower without getting caught or succeed in speaking Headmaster to show some perks of being son of a major donor of College..;D

Reactions: MikeMasters

Yasin5858

Oct 30, 2017
For some reason, when I talk to Jane in our dorm room about what happened to her at the Library, she acts like I'm talking to her out in public and I lose a friend point. At this point, their is no way for me to advance Jane to "Best Friends." Save below.
Save crash error

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
i found a bug - it is not possible for me to meet with joan
i got the call on day 10 but quest doesnt start - i think, it is coz i made the library event with jane also in the morning on day 10
i checked the save and i miss the #216 mq5start 1 - #216 isnt even there
is there a way to fix that?

e: good that i had a save at mornin on day 9
so, may the bug can be fixed, or other dont run in the same bug like me

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I have a Mac. How do you save a game? I click a file number and then click save, it still says empty.

Also when I go into options there is no way to exit. If I hit ESC it errors out.

Great game though.
Read the OP. There§s a link to mac issues. Hope that helps.

Prettz much what @partanen said. Except for the spying stuff. You gain confidence everytime you level up other skill. Plus some dialogs gives extra confidence. Say something daring and confident and you get a point.
i found a bug - it is not possible for me to meet with joan
i got the call on day 10 but quest doesnt start - i think, it is coz i made the library event with jane also in the morning on day 10
i checked the save and i miss the #216 mq5start 1 - #216 isnt even there
is there a way to fix that?

e: good that i had a save at mornin on day 9
so, may the bug can be fixed, or other dont run in the same bug like me
Please, send me the save from day 9, if you have it. Preferably one right before going to sleep. I think it should be possible to visit library with Jane and then go to meet Joan, but I've made some edits in the last update that might have screw that up. Tha save will help me find the problem.

Reactions: hideouz

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
i could send you the save from day 9 mornin, i allready deleted the bugged one
to come to the same bug i had, you should do the blowjob locker event with jane at 19h and then talk twice with jane in our room for (talk about drunk sex and talk about library? somethin like that) and then you will get the bug and can check it out

thank you for the help!
ill add the save at day9 - may it will help you out

e: sorry, im allready on a new save, where i drive to downtown now ;/ @MikeMasters

I think it should be possible to visit library with Jane and then go to meet Joan
i tested that, but not workin, no glowin star and no dream event

yahoozone

May 21, 2018
How do I get the food for the quest ''Sunny Day''. In the walkthrough says ''Go to Main Hall Bar'', but I went there and there is no interaction in any way at the bar.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone,
I have some news for you. Work on the update goes very nicely. I try to add some story events as well as sum purely "fun" events. There will be a lot of "fun" while running in the woods, as the image above shows a little.
There will be some repeatable events in Jessica's appartment, so it won't weel so empty anymore. And one new character, but I won't say anything else about that.
I can tell there will be at least three new animations. I always try to do something different and/or improve something that I've done before. I don't know, if that worked out this time, but you'll see soon enough.
That's all for now, see you soon.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Anyone got the walkthrough of the game day wise? The current walkthrough is all cool but a bit messy. Would be glad if someone shared.

Yeah, I'd also be glad if anybody has an old type walkthrough at least for the first 10 days before Joan arrives.
I don't want to waste a lot of time, because of not working with the right day to day schedule.

hchinaski

May 1, 2017
So, I'm trying to follow the walkthrough, I'm stuck at trying to become best friends with Kara but I can't do the Reviewing Notes event. I'm trying to go to her room and it says Room 23 only, do I have to do something else first?

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
Hi Mike, thanks for the great game! But I have to add my name to those that are a bit uncomfortable with the sister story line. Might I suggest a simple tweak that would possibly resolve this issue for most (assuming it hasn't been suggested before that I've missed)? Can you either a) make a change to the story line that makes her the MC's step-sister, or b) to keep both sides happy, have an option in the preference to choose either the sister or step-sister story line? Heck, perhaps the step-sister option could even lead to a step-mother story line later on? I realize this may not be as simple as a "find and replace", but hopefully it wouldn't be too difficult. And speaking for myself, it would make the game much more enjoyable.
Thanks for all your hard work!!!
MrO
Innocent thing really has to go!!

hchinaski

May 1, 2017
@partanen, you know what they say about what happens when you assume, right? That comment is completely uncalled for.

Thanks for the answer @MikeMasters. After that cutscene in her room I just thought Kira was in the same room as MC. And out of curiosity which version of RPG Maker are you using? Is it MV or VX Ace? I dabbled with both. Great game, by the way. If I ever have some bucks to spare I'm going to your patreon

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes