Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
dont worry - i got all those you mentioned - i dont call a simple image with few textlines as "scene"
(its maybe an event, but no scene)
but you are right - i did not mention the handjob "animations" (hands up - hands down)

EDIT: and please dont get me wrong: i still think it is a really good game - just this update is not worth to download.... just wait for another "real" update would be my recommendation

EDIT2: also i would recommend to change the triggers: if Mrs Anderson wants to talk to me why does she only do this at 5:00? and even later if she tells me to come back she is in her room at 20:00 and 21:00. but just at 22:00 she wants to talk to you? does not make sense

Reactions: bernthal

mroutdoorsie

Sep 13, 2018
Hi Mike, thanks for the great game! But I have to add my name to those that are a bit uncomfortable with the sister story line. Might I suggest a simple tweak that would possibly resolve this issue for most (assuming it hasn't been suggested before that I've missed)? Can you either a) make a change to the story line that makes her the MC's step-sister, or b) to keep both sides happy, have an option in the preference to choose either the sister or step-sister story line? Heck, perhaps the step-sister option could even lead to a step-mother story line later on? I realize this may not be as simple as a "find and replace", but hopefully it wouldn't be too difficult. And speaking for myself, it would make the game much more enjoyable.
Thanks for all your hard work!!!
MrO

Reactions: jenn20

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
Is it just me that this game constantly freeze up? Just about anything will cause it to lockup including doing nothing. I just started a fresh play through after a long time away and boy it was frustrating I probably killed the game 100 times. It has always done this going back to 0.0.4b but nobody seems to complain. Most other RPGM games seem fine on my machine so I dont think its that.
I guess its just me since I dont see much complaining about it but I'm curious if other people see this.

shadowdude111

Apr 5, 2018
the game isn't letting me interact with mrs. anderson at 22:00. she's in her room but any time i try clicking on her or trying to interact nothing happens. any help?

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi Mike, thanks for the great game! But I have to add my name to those that are a bit uncomfortable with the sister story line. Might I suggest a simple tweak that would possibly resolve this issue for most (assuming it hasn't been suggested before that I've missed)? Can you either a) make a change to the story line that makes her the MC's step-sister, or b) to keep both sides happy, have an option in the preference to choose either the sister or step-sister story line? Heck, perhaps the step-sister option could even lead to a step-mother story line later on? I realize this may not be as simple as a "find and replace", but hopefully it wouldn't be too difficult. And speaking for myself, it would make the game much more enjoyable.
Thanks for all your hard work!!!
MrO
Thank you for your thoughts, but no :) I always wanted to tell a real siblings story. And I'm not fond of the idea that one word can change everything. I believe that context matter. So changing sister to step-sister accomplishes nothing, if the rest of the game stays the same.
Nevertheless, I want to tell a story between brother and sister, so I'll keep using this term. At least, until Patreon catches me, then I'll have to change it to childhood friends, because they don't accept step-siblings either :-D
the game isn't letting me interact with mrs. anderson at 22:00. she's in her room but any time i try clicking on her or trying to interact nothing happens. any help?
You have to visit her at 5am, for the first time.

Noeggi65

Oct 18, 2017
Please help: please I can get a memory from the verse. 0.2.0a, because I had a virus on my PC. I thank the donor. ;)

magnumfan

Dec 29, 2017
I got one new badtub scene with Mrs Anderson
I got the hand job from Kim..

But most important I got kissed by Mrs Anderson..

(Did I missed something??)

Electr0

Mar 2, 2018
can someone tell me how to get my safefiles from 0.2 to 0.2.1? I copied the save folder from 0.2 to 0.2.1. I could also continue at my memory point from 0.2. however, when the game started again, each save file was resolved.

please excuse my english, it comes from the google translated

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i did, this was my initial problem. i talked to her in the morning and she said to come back later, but every time i go back at 22:00 i'm unable to interact with her at all
Send me your save file, I'll check it out.
can someone tell me how to get my safefiles from 0.2 to 0.2.1? I copied the save folder from 0.2 to 0.2.1. I could also continue at my memory point from 0.2. however, when the game started again, each save file was resolved.

please excuse my english, it comes from the google translated
It's hard to understand, what the problem is, but let my try to help you. Copy everything from the save folder to the new version. Especially the global.rpgsave file. Otherwise the game won't see the saves, when you try to load them.

Reactions: Electr0
D

Deleted member 42

apparently rpgm save editor doesnt work so is there any other way to edit mc stats?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes