cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
more update more anoyying,
the progress & gameplay is very slow "RPGMaker is slow for dialog games"
one way achievements, can continue skipped event etc.
annoying girls flash "good graphic is nothing without story"

yesterday i recomend this game to my friend, i feel sorry for not good recomendation.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone.
It's me again, thanking you for all your support. I hope you're not sick of me thanking you every month, because I'm not going to stop :-D You need to know that it means a world to me. Every like, every comment and every dollar. This is my job, my passion, my life and without you it's nothing. So thank you.
The image in this post isn't new, it's over a year old, but you've never seen it in the game, maybe this month you'll be able to. We'll see...
I've also dedicated two days in a month to work on something new. But that's too far away...
Anyway, thank you and you'll hear from me soon ;-)

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Well beside the cash i don't know what else you want to cheat :))) the game is okay but i think can be added more stuffs specially in town ... Buying things for girls ...

Also you can develop a threesome with Kimberly and her lonely mother .. Kimberly already look like she is in love with the MC .

I also noticed a bug if you refuse to make sex with Jane for second time in a Friday night saying "you are tired" the game would go in Groundhog Day loop

WK

Mar 3, 2018
MikeMasters
Hello Mike, and thx a bunch for this game because it is well written and I found it quite user friendly ! If I could make a few suggestions, I'd like the idea that the MC can send dick picks to the girls (I mean a voyeur can be an exhib as well ;). Second, I, for one, am not a fan of sex with your family, but I understand that I am in minority in the community , so maybe a tag, in the op, just to warn the players ? I like that I can go around it but it would be nice to still have the story with Joan without the fact that I am creeped out by the "banging your sister" stuff ?
Keep up the good work, enjoy life, and thank you again ;)

Reactions: jenn20

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Im stuck in the handjob scenes with Joan, is there another sex scenes with Joan after this?
Well beside the cash i don't know what else you want to cheat :))) the game is okay but i think can be added more stuffs specially in town ... Buying things for girls ...

Also you can develop a threesome with Kimberly and her lonely mother .. Kimberly already look like she is in love with the MC .

I also noticed a bug if you refuse to make sex with Jane for second time in a Friday night saying "you are tired" the game would go in Groundhog Day loop
The bug wit Joan's handjob and Jane's sex scene should be fixed in 0.2.0a. Do you have that version or just 0.2.0?

Hello Mike, and thx a bunch for this game because it is well written and I found it quite user friendly ! If I could make a few suggestions, I'd like the idea that the MC can send dick picks to the girls (I mean a voyeur can be an exhib as well ;). Second, I, for one, am not a fan of sex with your family, but I understand that I am in minority in the community , so maybe a tag, in the op, just to warn the players ? I like that I can go around it but it would be nice to still have the story with Joan without the fact that I am creeped out by the "banging your sister" stuff ?
Keep up the good work, enjoy life, and thank you again ;)
Thanks for your kind words. When it comes to the incest tag, I don't have that power, because I'm not the original poster of this thread. If you've meant my patreon page, well, we know why I don't mention incest there :-D

jorxe33

Nov 10, 2018
The bug wit Joan's handjob and Jane's sex scene should be fixed in 0.2.0a. Do you have that version or just 0.2.0?

Thanks for your kind words. When it comes to the incest tag, I don't have that power, because I'm not the original poster of this thread. If you've meant my patreon page, well, we know why I don't mention incest there :-D
Well, I have 0.2.0a, the bug with handjob with Joan freeze has been fixed, the error has been corrected, what I mean is that I can only have handjob scenes with joan, I sleep more nights with her and I can not get other types of sex scenes

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Well, I have 0.2.0a, the bug with handjob with Joan freeze has been fixed, the error has been corrected, what I mean is that I can only have handjob scenes with joan, I sleep more nights with her and I can not get other types of sex scenes
There are no other sex scenes with Joan, that's why you don't see any ;-)

jorxe33

Nov 10, 2018
There are no other sex scenes with Joan, that's why you don't see any ;-)
I had thought that, in other words this version of the game ends here (with no more scenes with joan) I hope that in the next versions there will be more scenes with her. Definitely this game is one of the best, it has a lot of potential, the animations are amazing and the dialogs are very realistic

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone.
Both polls, for and , has ended and you can check at the result via the links.
Wallpaper
First, let me talk about the wallpaper poll. It was very close between Joan and Amber, so I've created a . They are both partialy nude, so I can't show them here, that's why I've used an older wallpaper as a picture for this post.
Next update content
Last two updates has focused on Joan. I guess she's really popular. That's why I've disqualified her for this month.And for other reasons I've offered different option with focus on side content, like new selfies, random encounters, a bit more events with side characters ect. Needless to say this option has won by a big margin. I'll try do deliver as much content as possible and hopefully you'll enjoy it as any other part of this game.
I guess that's it for now, have fun and see you later

Surfer2000

Apr 26, 2018
Hi everyone. Great game. However, I feel like I am the most stupid person ever. For some reason I can't seem to get any selfies from anyone of the girls. So what the heck am I doing wrong? Trying to text them and asking but get the reply that they don't have any pictures.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
is there walkthrough for 0.2.0? Or at least for 0.1.9.?
I have one for 0.1.8

zeebrock

Feb 26, 2018
Hi everyone. Great game. However, I feel like I am the most stupid person ever. For some reason I can't seem to get any selfies from anyone of the girls. So what the heck am I doing wrong? Trying to text them and asking but get the reply that they don't have any pictures.
It's in the linked in the 1st post. Here is the short version (if you are not sure about the events, read the guide).

KARA’S SELFIE
1st casual selfie – ask for it when ‘Reviewing Notes’ event is active

JANE’S SELFIES
1st casual selfie - ask for it when ‘Rest After Workout’ event is active
1st sexy selfie - (first sex with Jane done) ask for it when Jane’s at party Friday night
1st nude selfie - (first sex with Jane done) ask for it when she’s at bathroom

JOAN’S SELFIES
1st casual selfie - ask for it before day 8
1st sexy selfie - 1st casual selfie acquired ask for it on day 8 or 9
2nd sexy selfie – ‘best friends’ event done - Joan is her room You’re not in her room
3rd sexy selfie – ‘First tub with Joan and Kim’ event done – Joan and Kim in tub

Reactions: velasco

Surfer2000

Apr 26, 2018
I have tried those. Only got one from Jane at the party. Everytime I try to get one of the others they say something like "I don't have one" or something like that. But no biggie. I will try once more if I start a new game. :)

bang_der85

Apr 2, 2018
I've reached day 14 then Jane came home at 3 a.m. when she's drunk. I've tried to do several times for saves because maybe I've got wrong to choose the option. But after when she got accidentaly strip then MC grab, my save cannot load out. It says "TypeError, Cannot set property 'bitmap' of undefined". Please help I wanna continued play it.

Game was v.0.2.0a Windows

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's my save

View attachment file50.zip

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes