RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Great game, i think i found a bug, during drunk night even't, i say no to Jane ! (Yes i am heartbreaker), just after the image freeze and the game too. Perhaps this is my punishment because i say no to her :)

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
@MikeMasters - Have you already published your walkthrough for 0.2? I'm unable to trigger the new Joan events you described in the changelog, despite completing all relationship points possible for version-0.1.9.
Could you please post the walkthrough?
Cheers..

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
ctive right ;-)
@MikeMasters - Have you already published your walkthrough for 0.2? I'm unable to trigger the new Joan events you described in the changelog, despite completing all relationship points possible for version-0.1.9.
Could you please post the walkthrough?
Cheers..
Hi I haven't posted it, but I've written some tips in the release post on patreon
It should give you enough hint on how to trigger the new content.

Last edited:

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Great game, i think i found a bug, during drunk night even't, i say no to Jane ! (Yes i am heartbreaker), just after the image freeze and the game too. Perhaps this is my punishment because i say no to her :)
In fact, it's the same bug with 2nd HJ with Joan

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
the next update should be about Jane .... It just been so long since anything was about her .... Myself is Kira fan but I almost forgot that Jane still in the game ....

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
My previous questions got no answers, so here we go again, a final try: :)

- I don't like to play with walkthroughs and I hate missing scenes due to a requirement for specific timed events, etc especially with RPGM games. So I'm wondering can you see all the content just with enough grinding in one playthrough without restarting?

- Looks like there's ton of content, did dev said anything about when the game will be completed?

Last edited:

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Hi I haven't posted it, but I've written some tips in the release post on patreon
It should give you enough hint on how to trigger the new content.
Thumbs up for the tip, that was enough to trigger the event and the side quest! I've an interesting but a complex suggestion. Since at this point of the game, the MC has established romantic relationships with all female characters, perhaps you could introduce some conflict like you did with Jane-Jessica unique event.

As the MC can't be with a particular female character at some time of the day and in particular, if he's following a particular girl, the other girls get sidetracked. At the moment, even if the MC comes in his room after a date with Jessica or Joan in front of Jane, Jane doesn't give a damn. That's how her character is written but an unexpected dialogue like - "I thought that suit was reserved for our dates.. Where were you?" can spark some interesting dynamic. This could be followed by more complex relations with one character over other and the MC has to prioritise his relations. What do you think?

Cheers for the good work..

Reactions: MikeMasters

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
My previous questions got no answers, so here we go again, a final try: :)

- I don't like to play with walkthroughs and I hate missing scenes due to a requirement for specific timed events, etc especially with RPGM games. So I'm wondering can you see all the content just with enough grinding in one playthrough without restarting?

- Looks like there's ton of content, did dev said anything about when the game will be completed?
No content can be missed by skipping time. You can miss content due to a bad decisions, though.
I want to complete main story with all four main characters within a year and half.

Reactions: depechedNode

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Thumbs up for the tip, that was enough to trigger the event and the side quest! I've an interesting but a complex suggestion. Since at this point of the game, the MC has established romantic relationships with all female characters, perhaps you could introduce some conflict like you did with Jane-Jessica unique event.

As the MC can't be with a particular female character at some time of the day and in particular, if he's following a particular girl, the other girls get sidetracked. At the moment, even if the MC comes in his room after a date with Jessica or Joan in front of Jane, Jane doesn't give a damn. That's how her character is written but an unexpected dialogue like - "I thought that suit was reserved for our dates.. Where were you?" can spark some interesting dynamic. This could be followed by more complex relations with one character over other and the MC has to prioritise his relations. What do you think?

Cheers for the good work..
I Like it. I plan it for later, when MC will have to decide with whom he really wants to be. That will mark the beginning of the girlfriend stage of the prefered girl. But it may be so complex to handle that I may nerf it down a lot. We'll see, when we get there .

Reactions: sandstorm1872

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
No content can be missed by skipping time. You can miss content due to a bad decisions, though.
I want to complete main story with all four main characters within a year and half.
Different outcomes/scenes depending on your decision is actually a good gameplay design.

I was hoping for 5-6 months to complete the game, but your plan is much better than I hope. Depending on the reviews and posts in this thread looks like there's already big amount of content and with that one and half year more development time this game may become really something with huge content.

OK, I'm hyped for this game after all these positive reviews, posts and infos, so I'll definitely try this game. Thanks for your answer and good luck with the development.

Reactions: MikeMasters
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes