seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
hey guys, i can't be best friends with jane, i can't get part 3 of challange, help please, or 1.9 savefile...
i should get cancer that's my 3rd start to new game and it's same...
Did you do the cheerleader event at the stadium? I think that is where you pick up the extra points for this. See the walkthrough for instructions. As a side benefit, the stadium event leads to an opportunity for repeatable sex with Jane during the week, and not just on the weekend.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
hey guys, i can't be best friends with jane, i can't get part 3 of challange, help please, or 1.9 savefile...
i should get cancer that's my 3rd start to new game and it's same...
You have most likely didn't get the locker room blowjob. To get this all you have to do is to workout with Jane and then change clothes, while she's resting on the bench in the gym. After the blowjob a new converstaion topic should unlock.

Reactions: mehmetbzklk

mehmetbzklk

Nov 21, 2018
You have most likely didn't get the locker room blowjob. To get this all you have to do is to workout with Jane and then change clothes, while she's resting on the bench in the gym. After the blowjob a new converstaion topic should unlock.
i'll try dude, thank you

mehmetbzklk

Nov 21, 2018
oh dude thank you, fuck me i almost delete the game lol

Reactions: TIIVI

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017

It's another of my "amazing" photoshop edits that changes famous brand to something new. And no, it has nothing to do with anuses :-D Can you guess, what it is? (There is attached image with better details, if you can't read it)
The actual name of the product is Venus and it is a feminine razor.

Reactions: MikeMasters

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Anyone have a problem to repeat the HJ after midnight with Joan. My game bugs - picture stand still-!

Reactions: Nalex

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@MikeMasters

Not sure if this has been pointed out yet or not but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It has been pointed out :) But I rather hear twice about it than not at all, so thank you ;-)

how do i fix Uncaught Syntaxerror unexpected token 0
I copied them like I always do but I am getting some error when the game starts

If I remember correctly, this bug is caused by missing save file called file51.rpgsave. This file is created at the start of the game to fix another bug tied to first autosave in the game. If you remove this file, this error will show up.
Past occurrences has been fixed by creating a file with said name, or start a new game, create random save, then all other save should work again. Tell me how it goes.

Reactions: bobbo69

DylanDoom

Jul 2, 2017
It has been pointed out :) But I rather hear twice about it than not at all, so thank you ;-)

If I remember correctly, this bug is caused by missing save file called file51.rpgsave. This file is created at the start of the game to fix another bug tied to first autosave in the game. If you remove this file, this error will show up.
Past occurrences has been fixed by creating a file with said name, or start a new game, create random save, then all other save should work again. Tell me how it goes.
yer new game and saving works

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
That game is slow as hell. And the menu is frustrating. and slow, everything in the game is slow yeah ! There is not even a load button when you press esc (the menu also opens very slow when you press esc, yeah slow like everything else in the game) , you have to quit to main menu and choose a save file. And imagine what is more fun(!!!) about it, when you for example have a skill check (like taking a photo), the clever game saves your game automatically to the 50th save slot, so when you want to load a game on the 1st or 5th slot you have to click to 25th save slot and then with the slow (yeah slowww!) interface you have to click 20-25 more times to the arrow to reach to the 1st or 5th save slot. if you click 'S' to quickly access to save menu during a dialog guess what? it gaves some stupid error and you gotta restart the game and go to that save file again and again :D Lmao! i could only stand this for 1,5-2 hours and shift+deleted from my computer for good. My idea about the developer is, he is trying to make people spend more time on the game by making it real slow and impossible to save-load often lol. also there is no roll back, since the game is slow you sometimes click twice on it and you miss the dialogues. and since everything is slow about this game you just dont reload to see it.
anyway, i dont think developer's strategy to make people spend more time on this game will succeed and as soon as he loses patrons i am sure this game is gonna end with:

===> - buy some dress for Jane, sister or Kara or whatever..
===> - invite her to the park
===> - Say 'Yes' in the park
and game over lol.

and i see the developer is quite rude for his game being on this wonderful community, constantly calling it in his posts 'this game is pirated here you know, uhmm...' . and then like 'oh thanks for reporting the bugs'.
Not everyone in the world who play these kind of games have money or will or both to spend on the games they play or become a patron or sth. The internet world left behind the term piracy back at napster's time. so i guess this developer is still either living on another timezone in which people still talk about napster or he likes to insult people who by playing it and reporting the bugs-issues about the game, therefor contributing the game... in either case im done following this developer's games and wish all good luck who can bear this.

I play these games for quite a long time and thanx to this site i can always find more games and get to know developers and have opportunity to contact them personally if i want to. and i appreciate everyone who posts and contributes (player and developer) on this site and make life easier for new players who starts a new game. I recently registered here and posted a little but i have been following for long time. I can say this is a great community for both players and developers. If i was a developer i would definetely want my game on this community for a great advertisement.

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Indeed you are not a developer, let alone a player just to escape and instead of backing up load nothing more simple after if you do not like the game plays to something else. Here you have the chance to download a game for free. For decompression problems just have a 7zip is free and it does all the files (win, rar and 7zip), but between us it's useless to put more than 4000 words because you do not know how to play
regards

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes