magnumfan

Dec 29, 2017

Hi everyone,

As thank you I've made two wallpapers this month, one with Kim and one with mrs. Anderson. :)
;-)

As a Mrs Anderson fan , I would like to see her wallpaper...
Can't wait .....
Someone ????

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I downloaded it from the MEGA link on here, not from somewhere else, and of course I use winrar. Yet, it's still not opening for me.

P.S. I redownloaded 3 times. And each time was the same case.
What are you trying touse to unpack the file? perhaps you should try something like winrar or win 7 zip? sometimes the default windows unzip will not work.

(sorry missed two words there)

neb streb

May 16, 2018
is there an updated mac version that someone can upload? I'm comfortable with the limitations/workarounds for the current mac version ("Show Package Contents" > run nwjs) and would love to experience the new content ... Love the game, btw.

Reactions: MikeMasters

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
is there an updated mac version that someone can upload? I'm comfortable with the limitations/workarounds for the current mac version ("Show Package Contents" > run nwjs) and would love to experience the new content ... Love the game, btw.
First post on page 128 ;-) Don't know if it works, though.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

It's another of my "amazing" photoshop edits that changes famous brand to something new. And no, it has nothing to do with anuses :-D Can you guess, what it is? (There is attached image with better details, if you can't read it)

SamJohnson

Feb 25, 2018
I have to react to this, I probably shouldn't but I have to.

First. Yes, this community is amazing when it comes to discussing the games, what is good, what is bad, bugs and such. But when it comes to advertisement, you're very wrong about that. Popularity on this site doesn't necessarily translate to creator's earning. Look at games like "Life with Marry", "The DeLuca Family" or "Our Fate - A New Family". These games are way better than my game and are way popular as well, yet it doen't show on their patreon pages. Why? Because people on this site just won't/can't support them financialy. And it's alright, I undestand that many people can't support the creators. At least not all the creators, but you should consider to support at least one, the best one you have. Even one stupid dollar makes a difference, if another 50 people like you decide to support somebody.

Second, about piracy, I've never said I condemn it. I fact, I very much download most games from here like everyone else. The reason I've mentioned it at all is, because I was asked by @SamJohnson, why he has a problem unpacking game downloaded from here. And I told him that I don't know where the problem is, because I don't upload my game on this site. And if you think my responses were rude, than be my guest. I don't think they were, there may have been assertive, but not rude.

BTW, what is wrong with word piracy? Is there a new word that describes illegal downloading from internet? Or do you just find it offensive, like so many other things these days? I am pirate and I don't mind it, why do you?

And I don't believe that striking down on pirates will help anybody, with DRM, or shaming, or whatever. That's why I'm here, talking to you, trying to convince you that I'm worth the support. Play the game, tell me what you think, and if you like it, consider supporting it. I'm not asking that much. So it saddens me, when people read an anger, rudeness or arrogance in my comments, because it's not there. There might be a sarcasm, when I feel depressed, but I still try to help, if somebody asks for it.

Have you asked for my help? I don't believe you have. Because if you have, you would read something like this. You don't have the lastest version of the game, where the bug after opening with "S" is fixed (no one has reported any problems). And the bug only happens once (to my knowledge). When you're on slot 50 and push the down button, you'll move to slot 1, so you don't have to move up 25 times. Plus you can use page up, page down buttons. And why would you need a load menu? You can load a save from the same menu, where you save games. So you don't have to leave to the title screen everytime.
Also you've started at an unfortunate time. Two months ago I've implemented a new plugin for animations, since then I had a lot of bugs with saving system, because this plugin wasn't compatible with my edits. It took a lot of time to fix all the problems and the last few has been fixed in the version that isn't here.

And accusing me for deliberately prolonging gameplay by forcing people to quit to main menu and load from there? How can you event say something like that? I've implemented fast treveling to the game, loading/saving game at any moment. I've designed maps that aren't overly huge and I've added HUD, so you don't have to aimlessly travel back and forth to find, where the girls are. I don't know an RPG Maker game that has any of those. And roll back feature in an RPG Maker game? When you see it, tell me about it and I try to do it. But as far as I know, there's no way.

Last. I don't think you're going to read this. But I hope you will, since you've put enough effort to write your piece. Next time don't be so hostile. I haven't given you a reason to be. First ask question, then be upset, if you're not satisfied with the answer.
Very well said. I'm a huge fan of your work and you address issues professionally. Keep it up. The game has a few bugs here and there, but it's considered as one of my favorites and you see me checking in every few days to see if there are any updates for it. You're doing a great job as a creator for sure and I'm hoping to see this universe of "College Life" expand to it's maximum levels. I play it not just for it being a sex game, I'm just highly invested in the story, characters and feel of this game.

BTW could you possibly inform me of what the plans are going forward with the next few updates down the line? Like, which characters are your main focus in the upcoming updates? Sorry if you've already addressed this question, but it's just out of my own curiosity and excitement.

P.S. when it came to the problem I addressed to you before, I just updated my WINRAR to the newest version and everything worked just fine.

Reactions: MikeMasters

SamJohnson

Feb 25, 2018
I'm stuck in doing and repeating the 3rd massage with Jessica in "Golden Hands" and for the love of me I can't seem to figure out why we're not moving forward to the 4th massage. I keep pressing "move hand even lower" but she keeps on stopping me. Am I missing something? I pretty much did everything regarding Jess, and I just need to become her best friend, but it's not moving forward even though I have 30 massage points and full friendship levels with Jess as well. Any help is much appreciated.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm stuck in doing and repeating the 3rd massage with Jessica in "Golden Hands" and for the love of me I can't seem to figure out why we're not moving forward to the 4th massage. I keep pressing "move hand even lower" but she keeps on stopping me. Am I missing something? I pretty much did everything regarding Jess, and I just need to become her best friend, but it's not moving forward even though I have 30 massage points and full friendship levels with Jess as well. Any help is much appreciated.
You have to max your relationship points, before you can "move your hand lower".

The answer to question from your previous post is like this - my patrons ($10+) vote every month about the next update focus. They pick one of the main four characters and then I plan what the update will be about. I don't plan too much ahead. I mostly think of the content as I play the last update, so the new stuff is more like a reaction to the last content.
In another words, I put character in a situation and then I let it play out as realistically as I can think of, without knowing how the interaction will end.

neb streb

May 16, 2018
Hi, I have made repack of College Life v0.1.9 from Windows to MacOS. I'm not owner of any Mac device, so I'd like to get some feedback if it works or not.

Use with care, it's just bunch of files copied together ;)
It does not seem to launch, even with opening package contents to run nwjs. Thanks for the effort though.

Error:
kq_init: detected broken kqueue; not using.: Undefined error: 0

LaunchProcess: failed to execvp:

davidgilbertking

Oct 15, 2018
In reference to Kara and sex, the only animation I have seen is the initial one (where the MC takes her virginity). I realize this cannot become a repeating event until new animations are created, but it would be nice to have given that other women in the game (Jane, Jess) have sex as repeatable events. Just a suggestion. Also, massive thumbs up for including Jess, a classy Latina character. Characters of color are almost invisible in the VN genre, so it is nice to see such a beautiful one tastefully included in this game.
So it's not just me, you can't have more sex with Kara at this moment? But she's my lover..

mehmetbzklk

Nov 21, 2018
hey guys, i can't be best friends with jane, i can't get part 3 of challange, help please, or 1.9 savefile...
i should get cancer that's my 3rd start to new game and it's same...

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes