CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
weird bug. Went to Joan's room at 7 am and the whole screen went black except for the phone. all the menus function but everything stays black when exiting the menus. Including if I fast travel elsewhere.

Reloaded the save, repeated all actions except this time I tried enter Kim's room first (she was asleep). Then could enter Joan's room.

Edit: exited and re-entered the room and everything went black again.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
weird bug. Went to Joan's room at 7 am and the whole screen went black except for the phone. all the menus function but everything stays black when exiting the menus. Including if I fast travel elsewhere.

Reloaded the save, repeated all actions except this time I tried enter Kim's room first (she was asleep). Then could enter Joan's room.

Edit: exited and re-entered the room and everything went black again.
I think I've fixed it as part of another bug, but I can't certain be sure. If you have a save, that would help a lot. Thanks for all your reports.

Reactions: CapnBlaze

zeebrock

Feb 26, 2018
I just came across this game a week ago. I've played most all of the popular games here and I can honestly say this is one of the best. Sure it does have a little (non sexual) grind but what game doesn't. Great characters, realistic personalities and sexy! The interface isn't my favorite and seeing girls about campus every time I walk anywhere is getting old. But overall this is a game very well done!

Question / bug: Every so often when I move about campus or downtown upon the screen redraw the phone disappears. I have to force a screen change (by moving to a new location) to get it back. Example, I'll enter a room and no phone, exit the room and phone is back. Reenter the room and phone is still there.

Reactions: MikeMasters

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
/cutted/
Question / bug: Every so often when I move about campus or downtown upon the screen redraw the phone disappears. I have to force a screen change (by moving to a new location) to get it back. Example, I'll enter a room and no phone, exit the room and phone is back. Reenter the room and phone is still there.
Solution is a bit easier: Right-click twice. Restores it faster...

Reactions: zeebrock

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I am pretty sure it's related to the second wrestling event.

And it's my pleasure to help out :)
So, I've tried to enter Joan's room at 7am several time and never got the black screen, so I'm certain it's fixed in 0.1.9a

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hey @MikeMasters,

I really enjoyed playing College Life, however I'm stuck with Jane at friendship points 20. The game prompts me to become Best Friends but I can't figure out how. I already had the weekend party event, asked for 2/3 selfies but haven't got to the locker room blowjob event. Have I missed something?

Btw, did you know that Tremmi who developed Mother Seduction, perhaps 'copied' your renders for Jane/MC's room to the curtain dots and their specific colours. Do you work with each other?

Many thanks in advance.
Hi, the locker blowjob event will happen, if you have your workout done for the day and then you go change your clothes back. Jane has to be laying on one of the benches at 19pm for it to start. After the blowjob you'll be able to pursue the next event to become best friends.

About the room assets - it's available at Daz3d.com shop. I'm not a 3d designer nor a 3d modeler. I'm a storyteller, at best, and I imagine @Tremmi is too. When you play a lot of adult games, you'll see a lot of reused assets like this. I try to mix and match a different assets together for them to look unique, or to use those that I haven't seen anywhere before, though. But I've seen a lot of the same stuff used in other games. Don't get too upset, when you see the same characters, environments etc. in different games, most of us don't know how to create a good assets from scratch. Big props for those who can.

Reactions: AndroidBig

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Hi, the locker blowjob event will happen, if you have your workout done for the day and then you go change your clothes back. Jane has to be laying on one of the benches at 19pm for it to start. After the blowjob you'll be able to pursue the next event to become best friends.

About the room assets - it's available at Daz3d.com shop. I'm not a 3d designer nor a 3d modeler. I'm a storyteller, at best, and I imagine @Tremmi is too. When you play a lot of adult games, you'll see a lot of reused assets like this. I try to mix and match a different assets together for them to look unique, or to use those that I haven't seen anywhere before, though. But I've seen a lot of the same stuff used in other games. Don't get too upset, when you see the same characters, environments etc. in different games, most of us don't know how to create a good assets from scratch. Big props for those who can.
Cheers for the explanation @MikeMasters. Besides Jane does the MC have any actual sex scenes with Kara or Joan? I played with the Kara route but couldn't go beyond 'On the bed' naked event and feeling each other. Ditto with Joan, I completed all 'education' events along with the dates but nothing that moves fwd. I believe for both these characters, I haven't reached beyond the 'Best friends' level. Am I missing something?

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Cheers for the explanation @MikeMasters. Besides Jane does the MC have any actual sex scenes with Kara or Joan? I played with the Kara route but couldn't go beyond 'On the bed' naked event and feeling each other. Ditto with Joan, I completed all 'education' events along with the dates but nothing that moves fwd. I believe for both these characters, I haven't reached beyond the 'Best friends' level. Am I missing something?
You can have sex with Kara and Jessica (the nurse). Try to replay all the sexual activities with Kara in her room.

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
So, I've tried to enter Joan's room at 7am several time and never got the black screen, so I'm certain it's fixed in 0.1.9a
I'll let you know after that version becomes available here for download. It is definitely something reproducible and has some weird characteristics that I'll describe further if I still encounter the problem after updating.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ok, I am stuck bigtime with Kara. We are at best friends level, friendship level is at 30, there is nightly oral sex and play, however whenever the MC proposes actual sex, Kara gets pissed and friendship points are lost. I am at a loss here as to what or why this is happening and why I can't get the MC to actual sex with Kara. I am uploading my save file so you can take a look and let me know if I have bolluxed something here.

Smash676

Jan 28, 2018
Ok, I am stuck bigtime with Kara. We are at best friends level, friendship level is at 30, there is nightly oral sex and play, however whenever the MC proposes actual sex, Kara gets pissed and friendship points are lost. I am at a loss here as to what or why this is happening and why I can't get the MC to actual sex with Kara. I am uploading my save file so you can take a look and let me know if I have bolluxed something here.
she is supposed to get "mad" regain the friendship point then go to class the next morning she will tell you she is ready go to her room that night

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ok, now this is nutty. Didn't do anything, go to class the next morning, and Kara whispers that she is now ready. Go figure.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
In reference to Kara and sex, the only animation I have seen is the initial one (where the MC takes her virginity). I realize this cannot become a repeating event until new animations are created, but it would be nice to have given that other women in the game (Jane, Jess) have sex as repeatable events. Just a suggestion. Also, massive thumbs up for including Jess, a classy Latina character. Characters of color are almost invisible in the VN genre, so it is nice to see such a beautiful one tastefully included in this game.

Andrey Yanyuk

Aug 6, 2018
Why is the event to make Kara not wear pants unable to be repeated? Is there anyway to undo the variable that makes this event to have already occurred? I have already progressed way past that point with other characters and I'd rather not have to start all over just for Kara.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes