CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
@MikeMasters i have a question.I have found the guide for the version 0.1.9 on a other side but i´m not sure if this is your guide.On top is written "Guide for College Life v0.1.9a by MikeMasters" but this version is not released.And there is written 6.Jane’s events [updated) and 7. Joan’s events (updated).This pdf has 61 sites.And my question is is this the right guide from you?
wish you'd share the guide here - or at least the location you found it. I could use it!

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
From what I am reading on the old walkthrough, it seems there is a way to have Kara not wear pants when studying? Is that correct and if so, how do I trigger it - or has that ship sailed since she wears a dress now?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
To bad you haven't found it on my patreon page ;-) but yeah, it's from me. I'm hasty sometimes and I've forgotten to erase some letters and words.
I have seen on your patreon the guide.But my problem is that i don´t have to much money to donate else i would do that

doctorH

Jan 28, 2018
I do not know what's happening, I follow the green mark but I still gain game over

I'm in that part of the guide.
(-’NO!’ -(1+ Jane friendship) Jane ꟔isses you -’Push my luc꟔’ -’Don’t overdo it’)

Smash676

Jan 28, 2018
From what I am reading on the old walkthrough, it seems there is a way to have Kara not wear pants when studying? Is that correct and if so, how do I trigger it - or has that ship sailed since she wears a dress now?
I did it by asking her to remove them first then ask her everyday for five days, she will then tell you she has tried studying with out the pants go her room when she is studying and the dialog will be there

davidgilbertking

Oct 15, 2018
Does anyone find it unreal that a guy with a dick that big is still a virgin on entering college?
I mean, there is no way on earth that it wouldn't give him self-confidence and nerve to try to fuck someone.
Just sayin <3

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Hey @MikeMasters,

I really enjoyed playing College Life, however I'm stuck with Jane at friendship points 20. The game prompts me to become Best Friends but I can't figure out how. I already had the weekend party event, asked for 2/3 selfies but haven't got to the locker room blowjob event. Have I missed something?

Btw, did you know that Tremmi who developed Mother Seduction, perhaps 'copied' your renders for Jane/MC's room to the curtain dots and their specific colours. Do you work with each other?

Many thanks in advance.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes