CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
went to save and got:
upload_2018-10-24_23-22-11.png

EDIT:
So I exited and re-entered a few times and noticed the saves were still there. The problem seems to go away after slots 1 and 50 are filled

Reactions: Tanaxanth

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
Found a minor issue. On day 2, I went to view Joan practice (I don't know if there was supposed to be any pics but it only showed me in the stands). After that it showed Jane's location as the Dorm bathroom but when I go, the girl in the blue dress is there. I loaded to before entering and checked the other ones around the campus but they were all empty.

Also accidentally went to the load screen. When I hit escape got this:
upload_2018-10-25_0-46-14.png

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
went to save and got:
View attachment 167439

EDIT:
So I exited and re-entered a few times and noticed the saves were still there. The problem seems to go away after slots 1 and 50 are filled
Found a minor issue. On day 2, I went to view Joan practice (I don't know if there was supposed to be any pics but it only showed me in the stands). After that it showed Jane's location as the Dorm bathroom but when I go, the girl in the blue dress is there. I loaded to before entering and checked the other ones around the campus but they were all empty.

Also accidentally went to the load screen. When I hit escape got this:
View attachment 167461
Hi, are those errors from 0.1.9? What did you do before you've got those errors? The more details you give me, the higher is the probability of finding and fixing it. Thank you.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

College Life [v0.1.9] [MikeMasters] - Original Size: 1.03GB

Download Win (347MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
@MikeMasters Have you considered releasing Updates as some sort of Updating Patches? Containing only modified files and added new files, not the whole game? Difference of size between v0.1.8. and v0.1.9. is only hair over 25MBs but Archive is 1000MBs+ (=1GBs+) in both versions. Not that size is problem for me but it seems to be to a lot of people...

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
Hi, are those errors from 0.1.9? What did you do before you've got those errors? The more details you give me, the higher is the probability of finding and fixing it. Thank you.
yes 0.1.9

As to what I was doing before the error I thought that's what I gave you in the OP - if you tell me what more details you want I can try to provide that.

Regarding the save issue it was on day 1 - possibly immediately after arriving on campus. Not sure exactly what I was doing.

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
Another bug - Kara is missing. Pic says she is library but she's not there. This occurred just after I visited her room for the first time and hugged her.

upload_2018-10-26_1-38-41.png

Reactions: MikeMasters
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes