partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
The answer is simple! Either broken or lost save? Me myself have played the entire game from start to end 1.7a. My problem is that i accidently deleted the game folder.

To me your questions are shallow and not really thought through. I don't believe anyone would skip up to the point of 1.7 just for the heck of it? I dunno. Depends how sofisticated within the game you are i guess. Me myself, i cba redoing it all up to that point, and as far as it goes on different paths, different from the ones i took, thats the risk im taking. Thank you
Well, last year late September my laptop crashed great time and I had to restore from months old backups. And of course Recuva couldn't restore all. So I played all lost ones once again from start. What an excellent chance you have to do it too. And if all time spent asking for and waiting for saves here would be used to replaying, you and others would have own saves within hours. Well, of course only if you really want play it...

But Google Recuva first...
-edited-

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
Well, last year late september my laptop crashed great time and I had to restore from backup months old. And of course Recuva couldn't restore all. So I played all lost ones once again from start. What an excellent chance you have to do it too. And if all time spent asking for and waiting for saves here would be used to replaying, you and others would have your own saves within hours. Well, of course only if you really want play it...

But Google Recuva first...
I already did that once befor, and to be fair this is some what grindy game. Thanks for the tip with that though, even though i could not recover anything. Probably since i have cryptaded discs, dunno. I would not be here asking if me myself did not see another option

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I don't have a save file at the end of 0.1.7a only for 0.1.8a or very early saves, and they all are for testing purposes only.
You can download a save from this post:
It should still work (haven't tested it in a while) and you'll be able to change your name after loading the save

Reactions: partanen

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
I don't have a save file at the end of 0.1.7a only for 0.1.8a or very early saves, and they all are for testing purposes only.
You can download a save from this post:
It should still work (haven't tested it in a while) and you'll be able to change your name after loading the save
Thanks a bundle. And btw, awesome game. keep it up! :)

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
Thanks a bundle. And btw, awesome game. keep it up! :)
Bumping a bit here. The saves worked, But i think there is something a bit fishy there. For example i can not see teh relatianship status, the hearts on left side. And even though it was not exactly on point i thank you for ur reply. But i will keep on looking for a "relevant" save file.

klaker

Jul 17, 2017
any news? (or can I restart Joan date?)

Thanks

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Bumping a bit here. The saves worked, But i think there is something a bit fishy there. For example i can not see teh relatianship status, the hearts on left side. And even though it was not exactly on point i thank you for ur reply. But i will keep on looking for a "relevant" save file.
It should be possible to turn on the HUD with H key. It wasn't implemented back then.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
any news? (or can I restart Joan date?)

Thanks
Nothing has changed since my last reply to you. Your save should work, when the next update comes out. The version 0.1.8a was released before you wrote to me, so it's not fixed in that version, but it'll be in 0.1.9 that will come out in a few days.

Reactions: klaker

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Oh! Okey. btw, is there any changelog available for 1.8? i find one for 1.8a but that seems to list only fixes from 1.8? or am i wrong here. Thanks again!
You should read a bit further into the changelog in the original post.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
I started with this Version. I can not find the Gym clothes. are not in the closet in the room. and I can not get into the locker room in the gym. Not a word in the Walkthrough about it. Help please.

Edit. try to find it in the comments but so much spoiler here. :D
in the gym go to the men's locker room. the clothes are not in your room.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Is there any secret or trick with Joan to give her a massage without leggings and towel as we can see picture´s in the CG folder??

meskiukas

Oct 3, 2018
Dear gents. Can u tell what ia new in 0.1.8a version? Everything seems same for me as in 0.1.7a. There are no new possibilities or dialogs or characters... Maybe i just can't find them?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Stuck at cheerleader event. So looked at WT and am in football filled hall. Tried several times to enter field to watch new cheerleader event at 10 and 11 but never get to Watch the training and Jane is at Best friend.

Edit: NVM. Found how to get into stadium.

Jul 4, 2017
Can anybody help me with Joan, 20 Rel. Points, she saw me naked in her Room but i cant get anything new, talking to her ist only possible with Random Themes

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
ran into a game breaking problem, img/pictures/Jane_watchTV_handjobAnim00.png is missing. Causes a loop where game keeps trying to load the image.

Reactions: kralkafeci
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes