Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Is there any secret or trick after you finish all events with Joan to give her a massage without leggings and towel as show´s in the CG folder??

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone an idea how to progress with Joan?
Gave her the black lingerie, bought Notebook, gave her the job and i have 20 points.
What must i do to become best best friend with her?

IwasonitOo

Dec 14, 2017
I started with this Version. I can not find the Gym clothes. are not in the closet in the room. and I can not get into the locker room in the gym. Not a word in the Walkthrough about it. Help please.

Edit. try to find it in the comments but so much spoiler here. :D

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Got the same error any solution? Game version:0.1.8aPC
I get same error wiyh version 1.8a
Hi @emrcskn and @bird5833 Can you provide more details? Like at what event was the save created? Did you try to load it after the event ended, in the middle a conversation or from the title screen? Thanks for your help.
I started with this Version. I can not find the Gym clothes. are not in the closet in the room. and I can not get into the locker room in the gym. Not a word in the Walkthrough about it. Help please.

Edit. try to find it in the comments but so much spoiler here. :D
You don't really need to find an item "Gym clothes", because there isn't any :) If MC said that he didn't brought gym clothes, it's because you have selected different options during the tour with Jane (or she wasn't going with you) on the first day. All you have to do is go back to the gym another day at 5pm and talk to Jane. You should be able to progress from there. If not, send me your save file, so I can check where exactly you are.

Reactions: IwasonitOo

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Got the same error any solution? Game version:0.1.8aPC
I get same error wiyh version 1.8a
I've figured out what causes the bug. It only appears, if you never create a save file before. So save at least once, before any of the autosaves is created and it should work correctly.

I couldn't find a elegant solution to this bug, so I've fixed it by creating and deleting a save file in a slot that cannot be created in the game. I've tested it and it looks like it works, so the bug will be fixed in next update.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Here is my save. and thx u very much for the Quick Respons.
I have a few questions for you and please, answer honestly. It'll help me figure out the cause of the problem. Have you had any gym sessions with Jane at all? Have you edited the save file in any way? Is this your save file, or have got it from someone?

IwasonitOo

Dec 14, 2017
Its my own save. I edit it with RpgMakerSaveEdit. Money and one time edit the Gymclothes trying too fix the Bug. then i was once at training. dosent help at all

@Noeggi65 This is a Bug save and MikeMasters is trying to fix it for me. Sry Mate.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Its my own save. I edit it with RpgMakerSaveEdit. Money and one time edit the Gymclothes trying too fix the Bug. then i was once at training. dosent help at all
You've edited variable 509: HeroGymNum to value 3. This is variable for the "muscles" skill and by editing you've created this bug. Set it back to zero and you'll be able to progress. Btw, you can change to gym clothes in the gym locker room after you start the event with Jane.

emrcskn

Apr 21, 2018
I've figured out what causes the bug. It only appears, if you never create a save file before. So save at least once, before any of the autosaves is created and it should work correctly.

I couldn't find a elegant solution to this bug, so I've fixed it by creating and deleting a save file in a slot that cannot be created in the game. I've tested it and it looks like it works, so the bug will be fixed in next update.
It worked thnx.

Reactions: MikeMasters

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
It's amazing how many ppl who have asked for a save at the ending of 1.7a keeps on getting ignored. I am one of them who does not have a working save file any more. But i guess i have to bump the request.. Dick for brains and oh yeah im at that specific place haha

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Why would anyone use someone else's save? There's no replay option for completed parts of College Life, as far as I have undertood. So, what's the point losing about over 90% of content?

And why you don't have save of your own? Haven't you played it?

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
The answer is simple! Either broken or lost save? Me myself have played the entire game from start to end 1.7a. My problem is that i accidently deleted the game folder.

To me your questions are shallow and not really thought through. I don't believe anyone would skip up to the point of 1.7 just for the heck of it? I dunno. Depends how sofisticated within the game you are i guess. Me myself, i cba redoing it all up to that point, and as far as it goes on different paths, different from the ones i took, thats the risk im taking. Thank you

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes