Zlika

Jul 2, 2018
Anyone have tried this error? TypeError : "undefined is not a function" for 0.1.8?
It happens when I press ESC during playing the intro.
I'm getting it quite a lot recently when I right-click to get the menu. Quite annoying.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Here are some questions:

Can you miss scenes or every scene can be reachable with enough grinding? (I hope it's the latter)

What's the current completion of the game %20, %40, etc.?

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I try to open my last save and I just keep getting this message ... is my game save fucked ... is their any thing I can do to get my save back ... find that on the next dragon ball EP :coldsweat::oops:
I'm getting it quite a lot recently when I right-click to get the menu. Quite annoying.
Both of these bugs are introduced in 0.1.8 and fixed (until someone says otherwise) in 0.1.8a. Sorry about your save file, nothing I can do. It might work in the newest version, but most likely you'll have to revert to older save.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
So I can't target tge don't wear pants at all and kara is best friend now ... what I do wrong

Zlika

Jul 2, 2018
I've got to say, the last scene with Kara is an absolute masterpiece. I believe it's the best scene of its kind I've seen in any of the games I've played in the last few months (and that's quite a lot, I recently discovered f95zone).
And since I'm expressing my happiness, I should also say that this game has some of my prefered models, my all-time favourite being Jessica (even though I'm not a fan of her nipples).
Hope this game keeps being enhanced!
Z.

davidgilbertking

Oct 15, 2018
Dear MikeMasters
Thanks, this game hit the spot. Wow.
A teeny-tiny question, I'm new to the place - will the game be updated, will there be more features added as compared to 0.1.8? Really want that towel to be removed ;)

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Dear MikeMasters
A teeny-tiny question, I'm new to the place - will the game be updated, will there be more features added as compared to 0.1.8? Really want that towel to be removed ;)
You can be reasonably sure it's going to continue to be updated until it gets a "completed" or "final" in the title. MikeMasters has been one of the most consistent game devs with regular updates and progress since this game showed up like a year and half ago or however long it's been.

Reactions: MikeMasters

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
where do i put the hotfix?
Hi. Hotfix goes to data folder. But I recommend to get version 0.1.8a that fixes a lot more bugs.

Dear MikeMasters
Hi. Thanks for your kind words. The game is updated every month, so yeah, you can expect more content to come ;-)

bdl

Apr 4, 2018
Hello, can someone share a 0.1.7 full save? I finished 0.1.7 but I've lost my save file and do not want to play at the start.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
So is there a link here for v0.1.8a... i can't find one. btw when is the next update will it be here by the end of the month or the next one?

Thanks
Every update here is pirated from patreon. I don't mind, though. But at the same time I don't post links here, so who knows, when the next update will reach this part of the internet.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes