George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
This game is a wicked grinding game.. I keep getting a warning that both Kara and my roommate are at their limit for friendship and ready to be best friends but i see no way to advance either of them. What am i missing here for both too advance to the best friends status.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I can't invite Joan to date? Anybody can help me?
Ok, I have good news and bad news. The bad news is, there is a bug and you won't be able to continue with this save until the next update. The good news is, you'll be able to use this save, when the new update is out. Or if you have older save file, you can use that, just don't forget to change into the suit (or get kicked out of the Joan's room). Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm certain it wasn't broken in previous versions, I don't know what happened.

crypto

Aug 14, 2017
You know, the more I played this, the more I realize that this game is absolutely perfect for phones despite being RPGM.
The phone mechanism makes moving around a breeze and the game itself is pretty fun. Do you think we can get ol' Booom to port it?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
how do u start locker room blowjob with jane i already had the first time drunk event but whenever i go to the gym at 19.00 the locker room blow job dont start anyone able to help ?

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I am still experiencing this bug. Is there a patch? A way around being able to navigate without it messing up when hitting "ESC" button?

Thanks
You experience it, because the bug was introduced in 0.1.8. It has been fixed in 0.1.8a. There is no 0.1.8a on this site. So it has been fixed (unless somebody tells me it still occurs), but the patch isn't here.

slim dickwitz

Jul 19, 2018
There needs to be a tag for "Russian grind" so that users know when they are getting into an infuriating grind/checkpoint/random trigger game that takes 6 hours to get a blowjob

Reactions: Sourcream

1215grilz

Aug 18, 2017
Urgh! Totally hate to be "that guy" but does someone have a 1.7a save they could share. It would appear I accidentally deleted my old game folder when cleaning out my hard drive. Thanks

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I try to open my last save and I just keep getting this message ... is my game save fucked ... is their any thing I can do to get my save back ... find that on the next dragon ball EP :coldsweat::oops:

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes