Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
Release of v0.1.8 for $5+ patrons and v0.1.7a for $1+ patrons
Hi everyone,

the new update is here and I can't wait for you to play it. I've teased what will happen in it, so you probably know what I'm talking about. But if you don't, I hope it'll be a nice surprise.

What's new?

I've mentioned it in the last post, but let me say it again. New animation system is in place. The animations should load more smoothly (it's not perfect, it's the RPG Maker after all). It also gives me more control over, how the animations are played. I'm still tweaking it, because in some situations the animations are ending a bit sooner the intended, but overall I think it's alright. I can live with it the way it is for a moment.

When it comes to new content, I can tell you about two new repeatable actions with Kara in her bed. And then there is this big event. All I can tell you now is that you'll have to go back to the classroom to really start it ;-)

Changelog
  • added 70 new images
  • added 6 new animations (another 206 images)
  • added repeatable blowjob event in Kara's room
  • added repeatable "licking" event in Kara's room
  • added new system for animations (only new animations for now)
  • rerendered all images in classroom to fit my latest trends
  • added new big event, that will push relationship with Kara to another level
  • I bet I've fixed some bugs, but what were they?

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hello mike master and co.., can i suggest something? How about kimberly affair with the hero? I mean kimberly story with pantagonis. Maybe kara make sex with the pantogonis?. If you want my suggest i can give the way story. Thank you..for nice games forever.
Hi there. When the stories with the main 4 characters progress a lot more, I'll add more content to the side characters too, like Kim, Elisabeth, headmaster etc.
I don't understand the rest, can't find out what "pantagonis" means, sorry.

Hi I am stuck after the headmaster first meeting. When I finished talking to headmaster, the game screen hangs and nothing happened. Can anyone help?
That what the bugfix at the first post is for.

help i dont find the last location from the beginning. i have Main hall, Libary, gym and i was in the shower but i dont find the last one please help
You've missed the men's bathroom, it's at far right at the dormroom ground floor.

Hello everyone,
Pretty interested in trying this game out, and I'm very intrigued by the storyline, and where it could go. I was wondering if anyone was going to do an android port. I hope there will be, and if so, whom ever you are, thank you in advance.
Android port is almost impossible in RPG Maker, as far as I know. It would require entire new user interface.

Cant wait for this update, this game is really addicting with the grinding of different skills.. really excited to see where this goes, is a roadmap too much to ask for ? :)
Outstanding game buddy, keep up the great work (signed up to write this)
I'm glad you like it. To your question, though - there is no roadmap. I have general idea, where the story should go, but most of it I make as I go :)

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hi there. When the stories with the main 4 characters progress a lot more, I'll add more content to the side characters too, like Kim, Elisabeth, headmaster etc.

You've missed the men's bathroom, it's at far right at the dormroom ground floor.

Android port is almost impossible in RPG Maker, as far as I know. It would require entire new user interface.

I'm glad you like it. To your question, though - there is no roadmap. I have general idea, where the story should go, but most of it I make as I go :)
@MikeMasters I want to say THANK YOU for continuing this! I love it, I have not had a chance to play it in a while so I am behind. I still say you do a great job. I also do not know what Pantagonis is... I wonder if they are trying to say protagonist or th antagonist? but neither of those make any sense. I want to say I LOVE KARA and her red hair it makes me happy to see such a good character represent gingers in your game. I will also say I love all the female characters, except the headmaster, just something seems to be off with her but DONT change her at all. :) You do great work and I will get caught up soon.

Following your walkthrough is not a very easy thing to do, it is great but as it is for each character some things don't happen right away and that makes it hard to follow. but again I thank you for that walk through :)

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018

Ok, we'll that's a bummer. I apreciate and thank you for your response, keep up the good work.
Kavin76

gogliagoop

Jan 21, 2018
Hi. Love this game and look forward to trying the new update.

Does anyone have the images for the game as I'd like to see if I've got through every scenario. I found the images folder but am unsure how to open RPGMVP files.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everybody.
I want to thank you all for your endless support. It has become some sort of a thing to thank you at the beginning of each month. Aside from the game I create, this is the only way I know off how to tell you how much I appreciate you, guys. So thank you and hopefully I'll deliver better and more exciting content this month,

I wanted to add a new and special image to this post, but I can't show any of them in public post, so I went with an older one, but one that I think not many of you have seen in the game. It's part of a sort of secret event with Joan. It's not visible in the achievements, not even in the guide. So if you haven't seen it before, keep looking (hint: it all happens around Joan at work)

Poll results

This time both poll were won by Joan, so you can expect new content with her this month. Also the new wallpaper has been released.

That's it for now. More news will come later. See you, guys.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
maybe i am stupid but i am trying to follow the walktrough and i have a new game but even at the start were u meet the blond u sharing a room with the green choices never come up is there something wrong ? i tried every choice but none give me the green choices in the walktrough

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
The game just stop saving ... I don't know what to do and it happens to me with most of Patreon games .... is their something I can do !

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes