bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

College Life [v0.1.7a] Bug-fix Pre-Applied [MikeMasters] - Original Size: 974MB

Download Win (336MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JoshuaAn.

Sep 21, 2017
Hi, im kinda new here, i would hope if someone could help me, i feel like im stuck in the "kara touches the penis" part. She is in bed, we can get naked, she wanted to, but the option just doesnt appear anymore.

ulfsark552

Mar 22, 2018
is there a lot of interesting content on version 1.7a compared to 1.6a?
ps: i've read the changelog, i'm just wondering if the added content is really good or not

Ferdinan

Aug 28, 2018
Hi, I got 30 points of friend with all girls (Jane, Joan, Kara and Jessi), and i'm stuck, I don't know how continue. Is the game over??
Tks
Excuse mi bad english

Cpt.Orange

Feb 7, 2018
help i dont find the last location from the beginning. i have Main hall, Libary, gym and i was in the shower but i dont find the last one please help

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Why cant i start the "Cheerleaders' training" ?

everytime i go to the stadium at 10 or at 11 i get:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and i cant continue, and i tried all days during a week
You're trying to go onto the field instead of to watch the field. Go to the stands up the corridor on the left instead.

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
You don't need anything extra to play this game ;-)
And don't be too hyped about the characters, or you might be dissapointed.
Don't be so modest, MikeMasters. Jane in particular is a fantastic character with so much, much more depth and texture to her character than pretty much any other game I've found in the genre. In most games, the characters are fairly one-dimensional like the author thought up just one word for their character "timid" or "bitchy" or "bossy" and nothing more. Jane has sparkling humour and real sass, and feels like you based her on some real person.

But beyond that, it is clear that you put a lot of time and attention into giving the characters really expressive poses and facial expressions. The result is that they feel a lot more real, and a lot more responsive to what is happening in the game and story. Jessica's posture and expressions tell as much of the story of what is going on as the text does, for one example. It's exceptionally well done.

Reactions: bobbo69

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I took some time and went through the map files and corrected some grammar and spelling mistakes. I fixed a couple of bugs: something in the Joan condom event and some bad increments in the massage clients. You can now have the ankle girl and the dude think you did a good job last time when you come back, but the boob job girl you will have to work on a bit more before you can play with her nipples.

I usually give these to Mike to be rolled into the game at some point but after v0.1.6a it never happened so there are a bunch of changes from the last couple versions.

Extract them into your www\data folder and overwrite the originals. If you are concerned, back them up first.

If anyone uses these, I'd like to know what you think about the work.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

cl1.png

Hi everyone,
I have some news that I want to share with you. But first, can you find the clue waht the scene in the image will be about? ;-)

100 hours

That is the number of hours it took to render one animation I was working on. It's a 50 frame animation and for some reason one frame was renderiong for 2 hours, while any other image in that scene was rendered under 1 hour. I suspect one small extra light to light up the important part, because they were very dark otherwise.

I was afraid the animation would not be worth it. I can see the full animation in movement for the first time only after I implement it in the game. My computer doesn't handle replaying animations in the preview very well, so I kind of have to go with my gut, when I create them.

But I've seen it just now and I think it's the best I've done so far, so worth it ;-) It's not part of the scene teased in the image above, though.

RTX 2080ti

I guess you've heard about the new nVidia graphic cards and if not, you should check them out. I'll be buying one as soon as they arrive in my country. I believe they'll speed up the rendering process tremendously, especially when the Daz3d and Iray will be updated to utilize the real time ray tracing technology that the new cards bring. (I hope they'll update it)

Crunch time

I have no choice but to buckle up to my chair for a few days and push hard to finish the scene teased in the image above. I've lost 50 hours, at least, with the animation and I have to find that time somewhere. I really want to do this scene justice and I don't want to rush it, but at the same time I really want it in this update. Maybe I'll postpone the release day for a day or two.

Well, that's all for now. have a nice day :)

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
how do i get to fourth lession of golden hands, i swear i must be up on like 150 massage skill by now

edit: Nevermind it finally triggered.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys,
how are you?

First of all, the next update should be ready within three days, so get ready. I think it'll be very interesting. So get ready.

Animations
I went a a bit overboard with the most important scene in this update and I've made four animations for it. They are not very unique, but I think they are necessary for the type of scene I aim for. It's a bit time consuming to render, but I believe it'll be worth it.

No more stutter
As you have probably noticed, when an animation is loaded, it takes a few repetitions for it to play smoothly. Well, no more. I've finally found an amazing plugin that allows me to load images for the animations within a second and it plays nicely from the start. But for now only the new animations will utilize this new plugin, because I won't have time to rewrite the past events with animations.

Bugs that bugged me
With the new plugin there have risen a couple of new bugs that have bugged me for a few days. First, the ability to save during conversations completely broke. Interestingly enough, saving when playing animation worked alright. It took me a few days to isolate the problem and today I've finally fixed it. I've tried several solution that I've came up with, but none were perfect. I'm not a good programmer, so finding a good solution wasn't easy, but I've done it.

It still has one problem. If the save menu is open and closed without saving during animation, the animation stops and doesn't recover even after replaying it (Other animations in a row are not affected). It does work if you save, thought. But compared to missing image after reload or never playing animations and corrupted save files, this is just a small issue and I'm fine with it. Maybe I'll fix it in the future, if I'll ever try to mess with the code again.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
I am sure I speak for all here when I say we really appreciate all of your work on this. Personally, I am hoping to start having real interactions with the random women you encounter in the dorm, on campus, or on the bus. I feel there is lots of potential there. Thanks!

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
Hello everyone,
Pretty interested in trying this game out, and I'm very intrigued by the storyline, and where it could go. I was wondering if anyone was going to do an android port. I hope there will be, and if so, whom ever you are, thank you in advance.

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Does anybody know if new update (0.1.7) includes new events with Kara and Joan past level 30 or just updates on Jane
Yes, we know.

The walkthrough also says it.

There's still no 'Lovers' level of relationship, so no progression past 30 Friendship.

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
Cant wait for this update, this game is really addicting with the grinding of different skills.. really excited to see where this goes, is a roadmap too much to ask for ? :)
Outstanding game buddy, keep up the great work (signed up to write this)

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes