Ahmo

Dec 26, 2017
Interesting... maybe an anti-virus software deleted it? Anyway, the problem is still the same. If you can't access any of your saves, you must be missing the "global" file in your save folder. Check it and if it's there, then it's something more serious and I don't know what is the problem.

But if the file isn't there, then back up all your saves, start a new game and at the first opportunity save the game to the slots with the same number as your backed save files. Then override all new save files with your backed save files and you should be able to load them again.
Global file is in the folder.

Ahmo

Dec 26, 2017
And to add to MikeMasters' post: Check how many versions of College Life you have and check which have the latest saves. May sound some oversimple stupid advice but it happens for some reason...
I have 1.5a and 1.6a and 1.6a have the latest saves.

Ahmo

Dec 26, 2017
I copied 1.5a's global file to 1.6a's save folder. It worked. I don't have the other saves but I have the save file 50 and that'll work for me.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

cl1.jpg

Hi guys.
I want to thank you for your continuous support. I don't want to sound like a broken record, but thanking you is probably the only way for me to let you know, how much I appreciate you. Without you there would be no College Life, and most likely no Mike Masters, so thank you.

Polls results

Both polls for wallpaper and next update focus are still running but I don't thing the results will change much. Kara is winning in both of them, so you can expect some new content around her. And the wallpaper is released right before this post.

Patreon policing again

I've been contacted by Patreon's Trust & Safety team again tham my page is supended again, but I guess it failed, because everzthing is working normaly. Funny thing is, I was informed by two employees instead of one within one day. It seems that even sexy underwear like thong and g-string is problematic on a public post now, not to mention pasties.

Anyway, I've strongly spoke my mind about it and I haven't got an response from them yet, so we'll see what more I have to censor,,,

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
Version 0.1.7a:
PC Version:
Mac Version:

Changelog from v0.1.7 to v0.1.7a

• remade tutorial at the beginning of the game
  • updated Jane's achievements tab with the latest events
  • fixed bug where it was possible to go on a date with Joan by buying her new underwear but not giving it to her
  • fixed bug where the Friday night date with Jane was never considered as done, thus always played like it was for the first time
  • reworked cheerleader training event to play out differently based on the hour it was started
  • I have feeling like I have fixed something else, but it eludes me (or I've forgotten to fix it?), anyway, that's all folks!

Changelog 0.1.7

New Content

• added over 80 new images
  • added 4 new animations (another 120 images)
  • added small "Cheerleaders' training" event in the stadium
  • added event "New Cheerleader" triggered by the previous event
  • added event "Friday Party" started in MC's room
  • added repeatable variation for both big events
  • fixed bug in Jane's lunch event, so she refers to Joan properly, if she met her during Joan's college tour
Remastered content

• rerendered intire headmaster scene (10 images + 1 new animation)
  • rerendered first encounter with Kara (8 images)
  • rerendered images from dorm bathroom that were too dark (10 images)
  • replaced Jane's busts in the first encounter with Jane (27 new images)
  • replaced Jane's busts in the first night event - waking up part (4 new images)
  • parsed and removed unnecessary commands from text in these events (amongst others small ones): Study with Kara in library, One of the workouts with Jane, all events on day one, all events in classroom

putraopak

Feb 1, 2018
Version 0.1.7a:
PC Version:
Mac Version:

Changelog from v0.1.7 to v0.1.7a

• remade tutorial at the beginning of the game
  • updated Jane's achievements tab with the latest events
  • fixed bug where it was possible to go on a date with Joan by buying her new underwear but not giving it to her
  • fixed bug where the Friday night date with Jane was never considered as done, thus always played like it was for the first time
  • reworked cheerleader training event to play out differently based on the hour it was started
  • I have feeling like I have fixed something else, but it eludes me (or I've forgotten to fix it?), anyway, that's all folks!

Changelog 0.1.7

New Content

• added over 80 new images
  • added 4 new animations (another 120 images)
  • added small "Cheerleaders' training" event in the stadium
  • added event "New Cheerleader" triggered by the previous event
  • added event "Friday Party" started in MC's room
  • added repeatable variation for both big events
  • fixed bug in Jane's lunch event, so she refers to Joan properly, if she met her during Joan's college tour
Remastered content

• rerendered intire headmaster scene (10 images + 1 new animation)
  • rerendered first encounter with Kara (8 images)
  • rerendered images from dorm bathroom that were too dark (10 images)
  • replaced Jane's busts in the first encounter with Jane (27 new images)
  • replaced Jane's busts in the first night event - waking up part (4 new images)
  • parsed and removed unnecessary commands from text in these events (amongst others small ones): Study with Kara in library, One of the workouts with Jane, all events on day one, all events in classroom
I Love U Brother

Reactions: rockaducka

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
one of the very few rpgm games i'll play..people should pick up on his quick travel option on the phone..it makes rpgm alot better...also helps this is a great game.
That, and especially being able to save mid-choice make this one of the few RPGM games I enjoy as well. Vis Major: Awakening also has a quick travel system and mid-choice save options that make it another I like to play (although it's still very early in development).

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
Complete waste of time , instant game overs with no rollback feature, no thanks. It's too bad, the story wasn't 100% generic this time , it was actually mildly interesting and the girls looked good, oh well another one for the recycle bin.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Complete waste of time , instant game overs with no rollback feature, no thanks. It's too bad, the story wasn't 100% generic this time , it was actually mildly interesting and the girls looked good, oh well another one for the recycle bin.
There is like what one game over at the very beginning, maybe two more some where else, and you can save/load in the middle of conversations quickly if you make a wrong choice?

Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
am I the only one that's stuck with the headmaster on screen after the scene is supposed to end?

Even when i try to quick nav, it acts like its taking me somewhere, but still looks like I'm in headmaster's office?

attaching save

Reactions: Bob Gerver

venividifap

Jul 19, 2017
am I the only one that's stuck with the headmaster on screen after the scene is supposed to end?

Even when i try to quick nav, it acts like its taking me somewhere, but still looks like I'm in headmaster's office?

attaching save
This happened to me too. It's occasionally happened in other RPGMaker games as well.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017

attaching save
I'll check it out. I've remade the entire scene with her, so I've probably made a mistake somewhere.

Reactions: CowArt
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes