LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
I'm really tired, guys.
I'm really sorry, guys. I've never knew I could feel so bad and I had felt really bad many times.
Been there before, and more than once. Do what you have to do to rest and clear your mind of all weight. may God who is above and beyond any silly organized religion be with you and bless you. In the end it's all going to be alright. do not feel pressured to give yourself a time limited. "do not be led into "temp"tation. "temp/temporary/temporal" Time is fake, so just chill. Hope you feel better.:angel:

magnumfan

Dec 29, 2017
June wallpaper
Well, the Kara won the , so here is her wallpaper:

MikeMasters

Somebody ????

We have to wait longer until the next update, but can someone give me the picture so the wait won't be that bad ??

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
Hello everyone in this game there is a problem on day 30 Monday evening at 21:00 When going into the MC room after the scene that happens the MC sits on the stairs with his Sis then his roommate shows up on the stairs then always see with in the game window is a black game window that is it I do not know why but something for me seems to happen with in the game Plus how do You get the Love of the three female characters that you can talk to

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys,
I just want to inform you how I'm doing. After the last post I have received many, many supporting messages and comments from you. They all mean a lot to me and I wanted to give you at least something this month in a form of small game update as a thank you and apology for my condition.

But almost every one of you said that I should prefer my health over the game. I didn't want to admit it but you're right. I have to take care of myself, something I was neglecting for a long time. So there will be no update this month.

Last few days I was doing nothing. Just playing video games, watching movies and just turned my brain off. I was so relieved - no stress, no drama. I cleared my head and now it's time to start working on myself.

There is a lot of things wrong with me. No need to go to details here, even though I don't mind talking about it, I don't want to bother you with it (more than I already do). So since tomorrow I'm going to restart my life. I going to address the problems I know about and find a way to fix them in a way that will allow me to work on the game and enjoy my life at the same time, because right now I don't.

I just want to assure you I'm not going anywhere, but I'll understand if you want to withdraw your pledges for the time being.

From time to time, I'll post how I'm doing and what I'm doing, so you know what's going on.

Than you all for you support,

MikeMasters

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
hello mikemasters how do you become lovers of the three main female characters that the MC can talk to

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I don't know if I'm missing something, but I can't find a way to quick save/quick load with just a single click or single keyboard letter. Saving takes really a long time (it's slow) and effort (too many clicks) in this game.
Pressing T does not work for me. Phone is not present in most screens. I have been playing for an hour but without this feature is too frustrating to play.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
And I am also finding that pressing S to save does not always work, and it's always so slow to load the interface. Often I've to press it more than once, but sometimes it does not work till you move a bit to some other location. The UI seems very unfriendly to me, it lacks usability.

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
@MikeMasters
Take your time, do your thing, have a break, have some fun.
As long as this fantastic story is not abandoned, I can live with that and wish you nothing but the best.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Having a little difficulty, just want to get through the Kara route.

Edit- Gonna need a save, fucked up bad and ignored Joan's call, and my only save is day 10, after the call. Really want to continue Kara's route without starting over. Had her right after she took me back to her room and I comforted her after she put the sweater away.

Noptotch

Jan 8, 2018
Well, My game bugged about 5 hours in, I kinda missed the date with the masseur doc gurl, and did not really put thoughs into it and continued on. Now it seems like i cant get another date with her or continue with massage progress. Halp :<

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes