Yomiichi

Jan 14, 2018
when i try to edit the save file on this website i dont know which things are knowledge, workout, etc.. is ther a way to know? or to edit them easily ? i really dont wanna grind and get straight to action and story

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
when i try to edit the save file on this website i dont know which things are knowledge, workout, etc.. is ther a way to know? or to edit them easily ? i really dont wanna grind and get straight to action and story
Try to edit a save just before one of those stats is changing (just load it, don't change anything), and then edit an other save just after it changed, it should appear in a different color. Be careful though, the amount of saves you can edit (load) in a given time is limited.

Yomiichi

Jan 14, 2018
Try to edit a save just before one of those stats is changing (just load it, don't change anything), and then edit an other save just after it changed, it should appear in a different color. Be careful though, the amount of saves you can edit (load) in a given time is limited.

but do i edit on the website?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Finally finished the new update with only 1 red x but not supposed to get that one. Great work again @MikeMasters. Can always count on Jane to provide some tension relief, I think that's why you have her in the game early and often. The sales associate at the sex shop shot up to near the top on my list but alas don't see her on the list of towns people, YET. Hint, hint and HINT. Just in case you missed it the 1st time *hint*.

ozntyr

Jun 11, 2018
I don't know if anyone found about this before but when you work at infirmary first two clients relaxes after couple times but other 2 doesn't change at all. It was bugging me alot so i've done some digging and found out that in the "data/map025.json"(Football Stadium - Inside) file at the line 16(infirmary) some variables were mixed up (892=client01,893=client03,894=client04 and 895=client04) from what i saw there were 2 parameters written lile "parameters":[893,893,1,0,1](don't remember the 1,0,1 part but it was sometihing like that) but they were related to the 894 and 895 s dialogues so i've changed them and it fixed the client counters in the save files(they were counting as client02 before) but alas they are still insecure :D don't know if there are orher parts need fixing or there is any content for them relaxin :D

Reactions: Regardie
D

Deleted member 363645

How do I get Jane to be my best friend? seem stuck help

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes