Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
I don't see it as a sad thing. The amount of work that can go into creating a new mesh and texture set, and then getting it implemented into Daz3D and ready to use can take up a lot of time depending on the skill of the person working on it. I personally would rather see that time spent working on adding more storyline/women/locations to the actual game.
No time working is wasted. Even if it does take a lot of time it is time they used to practice a craft and to make something unique to their creation. Sure your next update may not have something else it would have, but that's not really an issue with the current western model, Monthly updates and such. Besides, if its good enough then you should be more than happy to wait a bit longer on it since you're getting it for free anyway.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I don't see it as a sad thing. The amount of work that can go into creating a new mesh and texture set, and then getting it implemented into Daz3D and ready to use can take up a lot of time depending on the skill of the person working on it. I personally would rather see that time spent working on adding more storyline/women/locations to the actual game.
So basically you're happy to see every single renpy game using daz3d models have the same MC and pretty much the same women models...

Reactions: UncleVT

Freddie05

Oct 15, 2017
Could anyone share their save from the end of v0.1.5 with me? I accidentally deleted my old save and I would love to not have to play through all of it again, thank you.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
RE: Implementing your own clothing vs using exiting packages.

It comes down to a simply cost benefits analysis, does the potential days (or week) of effort (and costs?) required to:

1. first do the research on what a proper Cheerleader's outfit consists of.
2. learn the skills required to create custom clothing (via tutorials like )
3. do the work require to actual create the outfit, texture and rig it.

... equal the benefits of having a custom (and potential single use) piece of clothing in your game. Or is that effort better spent adding more story/content to the game?

Now it could be argued that:

1. You have learnt new skills, but that is only really useful if you plan to make even more clothing later.
2. You have a new assert that you could potentially on sale to others, which could help recoup your costs, but that will require expending the extra effort required to convert your outfit into something that can be packaged.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
So basically you're happy to see every single renpy game using daz3d models have the same MC and pretty much the same women models...
I never said I would be happy if every single renpy game used the exact same MC and female models, that was you totally blowing my comment out of proportion.

I was only saying that I am okay with a game dev using "A" store bought mesh like the cheerleader outfit in question, even if it is "inaccurate" or has been used in other games, if it means that the next game update isn't going to suffer a huge release delay, (or that the mesh isn't the only thing in the update), because the dev got bogged down trying to figure out how to get the custom mesh to turn out just right.

*For the record, I would never be okay with a professional company doing that though.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@MikeMasters

I noticed one bug with Joan if you are there in the morning and talk to her and ride the bus with her when you get to the campus the time never advances and she's still sitting there at the bus station waiting for the bus to arrive.

When you are eating at the campus with Kara during the weekend you should be served maybe sometimes by your sister instead of Kimberly always and maybe the pictures should be updated to show the sister in the back ground with Kimberly.

If you do not go to the library and gym first you'll get stuck in the quest as you can't get into them if they are closed for the day and you can't fast forward time or anything and requires a save reload.

Sometimes when you leave a room the phone disappears and you have to use the right click of the mouse button to bring it back.

After Jane has met your sister when you are eating with her the response she gives about you never telling her about her should change.

When you meet Jane in the gym and she's doing those push ups while balancing on the weights her blue sports bra that is she wearing under her top disappears when the join her option pops up.

Dorm receptionist shows no info when you click them under character.

Reactions: MikeMasters

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@MikeMasters

I noticed one bug with Joan if you are there in the morning and talk to her and ride the bus with her when you get to the campus the time never advances and she's still sitting there at the bus station waiting for the bus to arrive.

When you are eating at the campus with Kara during the weekend you should be served maybe sometimes by your sister instead of Kimberly always and maybe the pictures should be updated to show the sister in the back ground with Kimberly.

If you do not go to the library and gym first you'll get stuck in the quest as you can't get into them if they are closed for the day and you can't fast forward time or anything and requires a save reload.

Sometimes when you leave a room the phone disappears and you have to use the right click of the mouse button to bring it back.

After Jane has met your sister when you are eating with her the response she gives about you never telling her about her should change.

When you meet Jane in the gym and she's doing those push ups while balancing on the weights her blue sports bra that is she wearing under her top disappears when the join her option pops up.

Dorm receptionist shows no info when you click them under character.
Hi there, thanks for the quick report.

Ok, the first bug - as you might have noticed, on many occasions you can pick "Talk to her" followed by the same options everywhere. It's a global event that I insert to other events. And for a few months there is an option that you don't want to talk to her which cancels the event without moving time. Unfortunatelly in situations like in the bus, where the time should change no matter what it causes problems. I'll try to figure something out. But for now enjoy one extra hour.

The second one - I've totally forgot that they can be at the same location at the same time. I'll do something about it when I have the chance.

The third bug - How did you achieve that? Honestly I don't know. The quest starts at 16:00 when Joan is on the bench. After the talk there it's 17:00 - 1st location; 18:00 - 2nd location; 19:00 - 3rd location; 20:00 - 4th location (if you have found it). Both, gym and library close at 21:00. So you must have move time somewhere else and that would be the bug.

I can't replicate the bug with the dissapearing phone. But I've heard about it a long time ago.

Nice catch with Jane. When the game becomes too complicated some less used content may not have been updated to reflect the new stuff. I'll try to fix that.

The last I don't understand. What info is missing or not showing up? Or maybe you mean clicing on the character? Click on the table instead.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@MikeMasters

When you click on the Dorm receptionist under character no info is given like you have met them and stuff like the other ones do. At least nothing was there when I clicked on her.

First time I did the quest I talked to Joan then I went to the gym then room then fountain and then couldn't get into the library as it stated that it was closed.

Reactions: MikeMasters

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@MikeMasters

When you click on the Dorm receptionist under character no info is given like you have met them and stuff like the other ones do. At least nothing was there when I clicked on her.

First time I did the quest I talked to Joan then I went to the gym then room then fountain and then couldn't get into the library as it stated that it was closed.
The left door to the library has set a wrong time, but the the right door works fine, lol.

I completely misunderstood the receptionist. I'll fix the character description. Thank you.

Reactions: bobbo69
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes