SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
It looks like Joan will be lost as a sister but I think I could suggest an easy fix on that one.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
wow, patreon is on fire lately, hopefully it's just because they took issue with something at the patreon page itself and not the game, the dev of dr amane said the reviewer took issue with the clothing a girl was using at his page

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
wow, patreon is on fire lately, hopefully it's just because they took issue with something at the patreon page itself and not the game, the dev of dr amane said the reviewer took issue with the clothing a girl was using at his page
They are probably taking issue with Joan, as the relationship is incestual and she looks young. A lot of patreons like her maybe for the taboo element, I am not a fan she doesn't add much except the incest (a thing I am not really a fan of).

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
well, she adds more than any other character to the story since she is one of the reasons that MC gone to college in the first place, if you think like that them no one really adds much to the plot so everyone could be easily removed

MM put months of development on her and probably won't just take her out like that, at most she will lose the sister status, but from what he said last page that won't be the case

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
well, she adds more than any other character to the story since she is one of the reasons that MC gone to college in the first place, if you think like that them no one really adds much to the plot so everyone could be easily removed

MM put months of development on her and probably won't just take her out like that, at most she will lose the sister status, but from what he said last page that won't be the case
The only reason she is one of the main reasons he went to college is so that the father could abuse the daughter whilst the MC was not there to stop him. That can be easily changed to him having a rich asshole father who just wanted him gone. The incest thing as I have said isn't my thing, Joan just looks young, that was one of the issues that Mr. Dots had was that a couple of his models looked underage, she may have to go to save the story.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Someone should tell him to be careful what he posts and where, everthing that's somehow linked to his patreon account could be supervised and could get him in even more trouble.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i think i have 2 endless text loops "bugs" at day 4.the first is at 9 o'clock. When Jane will dress and i click on "Be my guest" and she say the event starts from new.And the second is at 13 o'clock when she is in the Main Hall.When i join her and then say "I'm buying" and then she say yes but then i must chose again "I'm buying" or " leave".i don´t know is that a bug or that i have not enough friends point.the savegame starts at 13 clock in the Main Hall.

edit: ok i found out that for the morning thing i have missing 1 friendship point but since i have it i have no choice in the main hall when she is there between that i buying or leave.i can direct join her

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So @MikeMasters , seems that I was right and the problem was only about the attire of the girls in the patreon page and had nothing to do with Joan since there is two pictures with her wearing lingerie in the front page, is that the case or patreon did ask you to remove something else?

Reactions: MikeMasters

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
So @MikeMasters , seems that I was right and the problem was only about the attire of the girls in the patreon page and had nothing to do with Joan since there is two pictures with her wearing lingerie in the front page, is that the case or patreon did ask you to remove something else?
You are correct, only the nudity on the front page and public posts was the problem. No changes in the game were necessary.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys,
I was waiting for this the whole weekend but I've managed to fix any violation of Patreon's guidelines and we're back online!

It turns out that any kind of nudity (explicit and implicit) on publicly visible pages is against the law, I mean against Patreon policies.

So I had to remove that from the front page and set a few public posts to patrons only.

I took the liberty to redesign the front page a little while I was at it, so please share what you think about it.

I'll be back with more news soon. Have fun and see you around.

MikeMasters

delguy

Apr 3, 2018
Should there not be more content for Cerid. She is pretty and more content for her could be fun. I am not sure why every one is crazy for incest content. For god's sake this is a game where there are so many females unrelated to MC. And it could have been nice to have platonic relation with sister and to find a way to save mother which was his first intention. Or MM has forgotten the goals of MC.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Should there not be more content for Cerid. She is pretty and more content for her could be fun. I am not sure why every one is crazy for incest content. For god's sake this is a game where there are so many females unrelated to MC. And it could have been nice to have platonic relation with sister and to find a way to save mother which was his first intention. Or MM has forgotten the goals of MC.
For me...I really don't care if its incest or not. I like the look of joan's character. Like Kara, MM gave her a sweet and innocent personality. I'm not a big Jane fan, I mean I like her but there was too much content for her before the game moved forward. I'm sure there are more ppl like me who really don't care if its incest or not. As long as its not childhood friend or elder male roommate (luxee lol), I'm good lol
I agree that the game has alot of characters too choose from...my gripe is that I hope the dean is last on the list lol. I also agree with you about the mother and I'm sure that day will come:)

delguy

Apr 3, 2018
For me...I really don't care if its incest or not. I like the look of joan's character. Like Kara, MM gave her a sweet and innocent personality. I'm not a big Jane fan, I mean I like her but there was too much content for her before the game moved forward. I'm sure there are more ppl like me who really don't care if its incest or not. As long as its not childhood friend or elder male roommate (luxee lol), I'm good lol
I agree that the game has alot of characters too choose from...my gripe is that I hope the dean is last on the list lol. I also agree with you about the mother and I'm sure that day will come:)
I have played too many incest games and in none the relationship develops just by chance. Its always a horny MC, who wants to fuck his mom, sister, aunt etc. And to clarify most games had a good background Minigames so it was fun else I would not play. I am no fan of incest and most games are just in that, which is concerning. Also one more thing that is annoying is a character appearing requiring you to take an action everytime MC moves about. MM needs to look into that as after a while it becomes annoying as most content is repetitive.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes