Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I´m best friend to Jess: invite her to dinner end kiss she left: how to trigger sex with her

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Hello !

Could someone say the difference between the "blue path" and the "green path" for Joan ?

Thanks

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
i have a problem with sunny day quest
quest worked just fine first time i started it but just as i gave her the dres (becouse i didnt get her to permamently stop wearing pants in her room) she didnt want to wear the dress i wanted to give her so i just loaded my older save before the sunny day quest and i made her to stop wearing pants permamently in her room and i started the quest sunny day again and the quest worked up untill the point where you need to get food and choose a place for picnic and i have no options fto do either. why did this quest got broken or do i need to dothis on specific da of the week

fixed itself the option to buy food appeard at 11 alls good now

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@MikeMasters

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jessica still gives a negative 1 friendship when talking to her the next day as she still acts like you missed the date with her even the new event one gives the same negative stat the next day. I thought that was fixed? I find it weird that Jessica isn't waiting outside to take the bus to work just like she does when she is going home. I went outside as I was going to take the bus with her but she never appeared.

Kara's event was pretty good and I saw no problems there.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@MikeMasters

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jessica still gives a negative 1 friendship when talking to her the next day as she still acts like you missed the date with her even the new event one gives the same negative stat the next day. I thought that was fixed? I find it weird that Jessica isn't waiting outside to take the bus to work just like she does when she is going home. I went outside as I was going to take the bus with her but she never appeared.
The bug fix hasn't been uploaded yet. I'm waiting for more bug reports, if any will appear. Plus I want to replay the whole game to test if anything else might have got broken.

Reactions: DomGod

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
so noticed this game doesn't have the incest tag...are you adopted or something?
I have no control over the thread here. And if you mean at my patreon? Well, I don't want to alert the patreon police

I´m best friend to Jess: invite her to dinner end kiss she left: how to trigger sex with her
You need to ask her at the infirmary for the next lesson, to progress that you need the adequate skill level which is pro masseur.

Hello !

Could someone say the difference between the "blue path" and the "green path" for Joan ?

Thanks
Right now the biggest difference is that in the blue path you can choose from one extra swimsuit and one extra underwear. On the green path she can tickle you back in the tickle event. I don't plan anything major, but some options here and there will be unique for a certain path.

i have a problem with sunny day quest
quest worked just fine first time i started it but just as i gave her the dres (becouse i didnt get her to permamently stop wearing pants in her room) she didnt want to wear the dress i wanted to give her so i just loaded my older save before the sunny day quest and i made her to stop wearing pants permamently in her room and i started the quest sunny day again and the quest worked up untill the point where you need to get food and choose a place for picnic and i have no options fto do either. why did this quest got broken or do i need to dothis on specific da of the week

fixed itself the option to buy food appeard at 11 alls good now
The best think you can do is to send me your save file so I can look. Maybe it's a bug, maybe you're missing something...

Darthman

Apr 27, 2017
got the same bug with Jane - i guess i didn't pick the library option and now i cant buy her a notebook. Any help appreciated...Jane is m friend with 20 relationship points(zero points needed for threshold). Thank You.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Not sure if I am done with 1.5. I have gone through and all achievements are done with green check marks. I did do some searching with some of the previous content but nothing changes with anyone else so far. Is there and extra content I may have missed with anyone outside the two NPC's included in this update. I could try to see if I can move any of them from Best Friend to Lover or is that possible right now?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
The bug fix hasn't been uploaded yet. I'm waiting for more bug reports, if any will appear. Plus I want to replay the whole game to test if anything else might have got broken.
@MikeMasters I have a couple of potential bugs to add to your list. I have attached two saves to this post. I transfered all my saves from v0.1.4a and started from there. Save 44 is my progress in the current playthrough in 1.4a. Under achievements I have a complete Jessica through went deeper. If I load that save into 1.5, the went deeper achievement is no longer done but the two new achievements are in green. Will that keep me from seeing the events associated with those achievements?

Save 49 is a hard lock up. I had not finished all the Joan events in 1.4a so I was continuing down that path. I tried to make a save in Joan's room during the first sex talk and the exception hard lock screen came up and I have to force quit to get out of it. I did not try the F5 restart option because I just remembered it.

Reactions: MikeMasters

rofl-er

Jul 28, 2017
Hey there - thanks for the awesome game!

I have some troubles getting my massage skill higher... Every event (Gym, Infirmary, Kara in Park, Jane at room, working for Jessica) won't increase my massage skill. Before I started it said "7 more times". Then I looked into the save file with saveeditonline.com and tried several adjustments to #513 to increase and decrease the value with success to the value but not to the skill level. Could you please be so kind and re-upload the attached save file?

Thanks in advance!

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017

I have some troubles getting my massage skill higher... Every event (Gym, Infirmary, Kara in Park, Jane at room, working for Jessica) won't increase my massage skill. Before I started it said "7 more times". Then I looked into the save file with saveeditonline.com and tried several adjustments to #513 to increase and decrease the value with success to the value but not to the skill level. Could you please be so kind and re-upload the attached save file?

Thanks in advance!
At some point you get too good at massage to raise it doing massage on anyone except Jessica. You need to repeat the third lesson and resist the temptation to make it rain...

rofl-er

Jul 28, 2017
At some point you get too good at massage to raise it doing massage on anyone except Jessica. You need to repeat the third lesson and resist the temptation to make it rain...
Thank you for your reply - How can I give her a massage when she replies that she didnt trust me enough to repeat the lesson? Should I go to her place instead?

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@MikeMasters I have a couple of potential bugs to add to your list. I have attached two saves to this post. I transfered all my saves from v0.1.4a and started from there. Save 44 is my progress in the current playthrough in 1.4a. Under achievements I have a complete Jessica through went deeper. If I load that save into 1.5, the went deeper achievement is no longer done but the two new achievements are in green. Will that keep me from seeing the events associated with those achievements?

Save 49 is a hard lock up. I had not finished all the Joan events in 1.4a so I was continuing down that path. I tried to make a save in Joan's room during the first sex talk and the exception hard lock screen came up and I have to force quit to get out of it. I did not try the F5 restart option because I just remembered it.
Thanks Regardie,
I've encountered the first bug two days ago and no, it doesn't affect the game, just how the achievements are shown, so don't worry.
The second one is a problem with engine, sometimes the save gets corrupted, I don't know how and I don't know why. Another reason why RPG Maker sucks I guess.

Thanks in advance!
Hi, rofl-er.
Well, you've made quite a mess with your save file. Normaly it's not possible to have sex with Jessica before increasing your massage skill and making Jessica squirt on the massage table. Only then you can have sex with her. By editing the save file you've screwed that up. Don't worry though. I've made a slight edit to the game so you'll be able to replay the 3rd lesson again when you visit her at the infirmary. But you'll have to wait until I upload the bug fixed update. By the way I can't fix your save file by editing it. There is too many dependencies to edit it correctly.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes