rofl-er

Jul 28, 2017
Hi, rofl-er.
Well, you've made quite a mess with your save file. Normaly it's not possible to have sex with Jessica before increasing your massage skill and making Jessica squirt on the massage table. Only then you can have sex with her. By editing the save file you've screwed that up. Don't worry though. I've made a slight edit to the game so you'll be able to replay the 3rd lesson again when you visit her at the infirmary. But you'll have to wait until I upload the bug fixed update. By the way I can't fix your save file by editing it. There is too many dependencies to edit it correctly.
Hey Mike,

Thank you so much for your effort - Frankly, I really dont know what I screwed up there... Cant wait for the upload tho! I was just worried that I had a bug or something and I couldnt proceed - that was the sole reason for editing the save file :( Thank you again!

EDIT: I think I found my "error". I followed the walkthrough and skipped a part by accident. I went straight to Jessicas place (just looking around Westside) and the sequence started to have "the final lesson". Maybe this broke my save (besides editing naturally)?

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hey Mike,

Thank you so much for your effort - Frankly, I really dont know what I screwed up there... Cant wait for the upload tho! I was just worried that I had a bug or something and I couldnt proceed - that was the sole reason for editing the save file :( Thank you again!

EDIT: I think I found my "error". I followed the walkthrough and skipped a part by accident. I went straight to Jessicas place (just looking around Westside) and the sequence started to have "the final lesson". Maybe this broke my save (besides editing naturally)?
You're correct and that's my mistake. I've accidentaly left the option to travel to Westside unlocked before you should have. It should be unlocked after you get there with Jess after dinner at the restaurant. It'll be fixed too.

Reactions: rofl-er

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Hi, i can't find Elisabeth in downtown, i go at 22 and after wait for one hour to two o'clock but i never find

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
You're correct and that's my mistake. I've accidentaly left the option to travel to Westside unlocked before you should have. It should be unlocked after you get there with Jess after dinner at the restaurant. It'll be fixed too.
Ok, I went to the west-side before and ask one day later Jess for dinner, sex never happen: Lesson 4 can´t finish.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is the pc version of CollegeLife v0.1.5a
have fun and maybe the college master can tell us which bugs have been fixed :)

Reactions: atlas114

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
here is the pc version of CollegeLife v0.1.5a
have fun and maybe the college master can tell us which bugs have been fixed :)
Thanks, added to OP.

xrufi0x

Dec 26, 2017
Had to factory restore my computer and my saves are obviously gone. I try to save a save off forums and insert into my "save" file, when i start up game, I can't continue and the save doesn't seem to exist.... Thoughts???

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Had to factory restore my computer and my saves are obviously gone. I try to save a save off forums and insert into my "save" file, when i start up game, I can't continue and the save doesn't seem to exist.... Thoughts???
Start a new game, save the game at the same slot as is your downloaded save file, then copy that downloaded file to the save folder and override.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Loving this game but found a bug I think it is.
There's no swimwear in my drawer in my room.
I was thinking to buy online, but thats nt possible even.
And neighter buy some in the city as well.....

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Loving this game but found a bug I think it is.
There's no swimwear in my drawer in my room.
I was thinking to buy online, but thats nt possible even.
And neighter buy some in the city as well.....
Search your room a bit. You know you brought them, maybe you didn't put them away?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone.
First I want to thank all my patrons for your continuous support and welcome new ones as well. I hope you like what the game offers you and how it's evolved over the year. There's more to come, so stay tuned.

Error 504 - Solved
So as you may know I had problems accessing my frontpage here on Patreon (including anyone else's) thus I was unable edit it and accessing my posts was pain in the ass.

Patreon support told me that it's caused by very high number of creators that were followed by me and it's not possible to fix it, beacause the only way to unfollow anyone is by visiting their front page which I couldn't. Thankfully I was able to access it via the android app and unfollow enough creators to fix this problem.

This can happen to anyone who follows big number of creators. The patreon support estimates that the problem starts somewhere around 800 followed creators. So try not to reach that number.

June wallpaper
Well, the Kara won the , so here is her wallpaper:

Next update focus
Joan has won this by a huge margin. I guess you really liked the last update with her.

Anyway, there will be one event with Jane that I have made before the poll was over, because Jane doesn't get much attention lately.

And there will be animations again, hopefully better than the last ones.

I'm forgetting something
I could swear that I wanted to say something more, but it eludes me now. Oh well, I 'll have to make another post when I remember.

Sincerely

MikeMasters

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
posted

Hi everyone,
today I wanted to post a few images from the upcoming update, but when I woke up I've found out that my account is temporarily suspended and under review.

I've immediately contacted Patreon so we can resolve it as soon as possible. First I will try to plead my case, because I believe that my game is well between the parameters of their adult content guidelines.

If that won't convice them then I will be forced to edit the game. If that happens then I most likely do the same think as Mr. Dots did with his game DmD.

What the hell, here's the images:

Reactions: UncleVT and VI487
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes