gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
well, the thing is, there is no chronological order after the prologue, I do think that the walkthrough is not that straight forward to follow, but it's a sandbox game, there is no way around it, there is no linear path for the game, just for the girls

Jan 9, 2018
does anyone have a "pop up" menu all the time when you are moving to different location ?
is it possible to remove such bug ?
only way to close it is to go to achivments and select "leave"

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone have a save on the bus ride before the dinner sex scene with Jess? I can't seem to trigger the event myself

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
It may not be what she is... but I'm going to say it anyway.

The way Cheerleader Uniforms are done in 99% of VNs and such are totally inaccurate. To be honest, if they were done right then it would be so much better imho.
If a dev ever decides to make an accurate depiction then they'd gain at least one avid supporter.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
It may not be what she is... but I'm going to say it anyway.

The way Cheerleader Uniforms are done in 99% of VNs and such are totally inaccurate. To be honest, if they were done right then it would be so much better imho.
If a dev ever decides to make an accurate depiction then they'd gain at least one avid supporter.
That is because this particular cheerleader uniform can be acquired from Daz3D with little to no modification, so most devs just buy it and go with it.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Is anyone else having this happen. Downloaded but can't find a save that lets me find Joan. Haven't checked for Jane yet. Also relationship for Joan is best friends but only 24 relation points. Will try save file 50 so I only lose 2 days.

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
That is because this particular cheerleader uniform can be acquired from Daz3D with little to no modification, so most devs just buy it and go with it.
That is a VERY sad thing. But things like that is one of the reasons I'll never make my idea/story into an actual game, I'd care to much about the realism and getting juuuust so. Perfectionist at heart I guess...

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
That is a VERY sad thing. But things like that is one of the reasons I'll never make my idea/story into an actual game, I'd care to much about the realism and getting juuuust so. Perfectionist at heart I guess...
I don't see it as a sad thing. The amount of work that can go into creating a new mesh and texture set, and then getting it implemented into Daz3D and ready to use can take up a lot of time depending on the skill of the person working on it. I personally would rather see that time spent working on adding more storyline/women/locations to the actual game.

Reactions: greyelf
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes