czertik

Apr 25, 2018
Right now you're missing only a small event where you confess your feelings for her. So not a big deal. In future updates there will be more opportunities to gain these hidden points.
By the way they are used in most natural way I thought of. You either like the situations when she get's intimate with you or you don't. For example when she holds your hand or when you admire her figure.

I tried to create natural transition from normal sibling relationship to a romantic one. Most other games I've played jumps right at it. There are games with ridiculous reasons why relatives have incest relationships Blackmail, rape, simple quid pro quo situations. Magic - I hate games in real life settings with magic, that's like the cheapest way to force a character to have sex with you.

Then we have games that tries to do it like me. Slow believable progression from meeting to dating and finally having sex. They introduce you to various characters and allow you to pursue any or none of these characters. Some games does better job than mine and some does worse.

So at the very beginning I've decided to start at the most common place with MC and Joan. They are just brother and sister, nothing more nothing less. And through interacting with her you get to know her and decide if she's more then a sister. Maybe a good friend? Maybe something more? And you actually have to pursue this situations and make the right decisions to start something more. Is that believable? I don't know, but I think so.

And if you missed a decision or two that goes the "right" way, then good for you. You've probably seen an image or read a line that very few people had, because everyone wants to pick the "right" choice. But I've created all the other options for a reason, to give you a sense of choice. And at some situations not just a sense. Did you know that if you fail the first date with Jessica that she will not want to see you again? Or if you're jerk to Kara on the first day, that you would have to apologize to continue the relation? Or with Joan, if you can't convince her to keep her swimsuit after the event with her and Kim in the tub she will go and buy a new more modest one?

Some of these choices are real and you'll be rewarded for the best one and sometimes punished for the worst one. So I guess this is the point I'm trying to make here. Failing to pick the right choice in this game doesn't mean the end. You just have to find another oportunity to move forward. Sometimes you might have to wait an update or two for the oportunity to arise (I can't implement everything in one month) and maybe you'll see something nobody else have seen, because the never dared to choose the other option.

Sorry for the long text, sometimes I have a lot to say. And sometimes I say a lot, yet it means nothing at all.
Very informative text, and i hope you will continue this trend, like there is no bad way, path that you chose simply define time how long it will take to reach final goal, and we know which one it is :).
if it means waiting for new version of game, it is ok, just add some warning like, if you screw up with her, you will not be able to proceed with her for 1 or 2 versions of game, unlike if you chose optimal way.

fransdeboiz

Feb 26, 2018
i have dinner with jesicca at 9pm then end with sex in her apartment. why after i visit jessica again at infirmary her say i miss dinner make my frendship -1? its bug or i do something wrong?

thanks

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
i have dinner with jesicca at 9pm then end with sex in her apartment. why after i visit jessica again at infirmary her say i miss dinner make my frendship -1? its bug or i do something wrong?

thanks
Sounds to me like you're just bad in bed and she doesn't want anything to do with you anymore, and is making excuses

jk

Reactions: Xxcc and the66

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017

thanks
It's a bug. It has been reported right after the release and will be fixed in next update. If there will be more bugs then I release it before the end of the month, otherwise it'll be included in the next month update.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
It's a bug. It has been reported right after the release and will be fixed in next update. If there will be more bugs then I release it before the end of the month, otherwise it'll be included in the next month update.
damned, where is a bug, if you need one? :FeelsBadMan:

Atlas1990

May 24, 2018
I still cant seem to trigger the sex ed event, you said earlier it was the right side of the apartment correct? And particular time? I have completed all the quest steps leading up to here.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I still cant seem to trigger the sex ed event, you said earlier it was the right side of the apartment correct? And particular time? I have completed all the quest steps leading up to here.
Kim has to be anywhere in the apartment for the event to trigger. Your best bet is around 9 p.m.

Tataty

Jun 12, 2017
Right now you're missing only a small event where you confess your feelings for her. So not a big deal. In future updates there will be more opportunities to gain these hidden points.
By the way they are used in most natural way I thought of. You either like the situations when she get's intimate with you or you don't. For example when she holds your hand or when you admire her figure.

I tried to create natural transition from normal sibling relationship to a romantic one. Most other games I've played jumps right at it. There are games with ridiculous reasons why relatives have incest relationships Blackmail, rape, simple quid pro quo situations. Magic - I hate games in real life settings with magic, that's like the cheapest way to force a character to have sex with you.

Then we have games that tries to do it like me. Slow believable progression from meeting to dating and finally having sex. They introduce you to various characters and allow you to pursue any or none of these characters. Some games does better job than mine and some does worse.

So at the very beginning I've decided to start at the most common place with MC and Joan. They are just brother and sister, nothing more nothing less. And through interacting with her you get to know her and decide if she's more then a sister. Maybe a good friend? Maybe something more? And you actually have to pursue this situations and make the right decisions to start something more. Is that believable? I don't know, but I think so.

And if you missed a decision or two that goes the "right" way, then good for you. You've probably seen an image or read a line that very few people had, because everyone wants to pick the "right" choice. But I've created all the other options for a reason, to give you a sense of choice. And at some situations not just a sense. Did you know that if you fail the first date with Jessica that she will not want to see you again? Or if you're jerk to Kara on the first day, that you would have to apologize to continue the relation? Or with Joan, if you can't convince her to keep her swimsuit after the event with her and Kim in the tub she will go and buy a new more modest one?

Some of these choices are real and you'll be rewarded for the best one and sometimes punished for the worst one. So I guess this is the point I'm trying to make here. Failing to pick the right choice in this game doesn't mean the end. You just have to find another oportunity to move forward. Sometimes you might have to wait an update or two for the oportunity to arise (I can't implement everything in one month) and maybe you'll see something nobody else have seen, because the never dared to choose the other option.

Sorry for the long text, sometimes I have a lot to say. And sometimes I say a lot, yet it means nothing at all.
Was my fault dude, I somehow got the "Walking home" event a second time a few minutes after my post. After that it worked.

Reactions: MikeMasters

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Does anyone else get a bit of Kim's sprite at the top of the hallway in the apartment at 20:00? I have dinner, spy on Kim in the shower, then when walking down the hall after the event I can see Kim's sprite in the position it would be if I was in the main apartment map.

elmeister123

May 24, 2018
did this happen only to me or you guys too? my games always auto clicking itself .. is that a bug ? i try to unplug my keyboard is still same result.. nothing happen

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes