rcop101

May 31, 2017
ok so every 5 minutes the screen freezes, the game is still working cuz i can hear the selection sounds but i can't unfreeze the screen other than restarting the game and loading a save.

algreen

Aug 11, 2017
i have speak three time at joan ( about sex education ) until she puts condom on banana but after Nothing ... what s the way for continue ? ( sorry for my English :) )

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
hi mikemasters,
how can i activate the joan event? when i get in the hot tub i can only chit chat or enjoy hot tub
and when i am whit her alone i can only click on random topic i try all kind of things but dont know
how to activate the joan event can u please help me thank u
Both Joan and Kimberly have to be in the tub. Try weekend at 10 p.m.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@proxi and @Jer1cho, I've tested both of your saves and it works. What I've found is that the location for the Kim's event to trigger is much smaller than intended. So to trigger that event you have to go near the most right wall in the apartment and it should start automatically.
In next version the space to trigger the event will be bigger.

Reactions: NebulaX

proxi

Aug 1, 2017
hi mike,
thanks for your help i go try it right away and can't wait for the next update your doing a great job
manny thanks and keep up the good work

Reactions: MikeMasters

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
@proxi and @Jer1cho, I've tested both of your saves and it works. What I've found is that the location for the Kim's event to trigger is much smaller than intended. So to trigger that event you have to go near the most right wall in the apartment and it should start automatically.
In next version the space to trigger the event will be bigger.
i triggered the event with kim and she told me to talk to joan about sex but each time i want to talk to JOAN i only have the option RANDOM TOPIC

magnumfan

Dec 29, 2017
Talk to her at 16:00 on the bench at the campus.
(She will tell you " not here")

Go to her room at 21:00 when she sits on her bed...

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Talk to her at 16:00 on the bench at the campus.
(She will tell you " not here")

Go to her room at 21:00 when she sits on her bed...
talked to her on the bench,went to her room at 21:00 if i talk about education nothing happen,if i talk to her i have only RANDOM TOPIC and if i kiss her i cannot touch her boobs

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
talked to her on the bench,went to her room at 21:00 if i talk about education nothing happen,if i talk to her i have only RANDOM TOPIC and if i kiss her i cannot touch her boobs
Please, send me your save file and I'll look into it.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes