Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Changelog from v0.1.4 to v0.1.4a on svscomics

fixed bug where it wasn't possible to start 'Sexual education' event without talking to Joan outside her room first
fixed bug, where the event hasn't recognised that player already had condoms in his inventory
fixed several bugs around Joan's achievements
fixed bug, where after fast traveling the phone was still open
added option to go back in the phone-wait menu
added couple small lines to the 'best friends' event for better continuity
added missing conditions for rare situation, when player could lose relationship point between inviting Joan to a date and going on it
added missing condition in one of the 'best friend' event options

Reactions: RobJoy and UncleVT

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
@Bloo @Davidreiter If you may be kind enough :)

Shoutout: @MikeMasters for being a champ about all this, keep up the good work!
=====
Edit 25/11/2017: Updated guide to v0.0.9

The guide can also be found at my .

Jane and Ms. Munoz Fans rejoice! This is the update for you! Recommended to play!

I mainly updated the guide playing from the point where the Developer's Save started (last step of Day 9) but to my calculations, walkthrough should work for those who start from the very beginning.

If you start from the beginning, then don't skip the introduction or else face the bug of the player's portrait haunting you forever. :)

I'll update the brief summary on new things later, as I'm tired now :<

=====
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
=====
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ps: If you will play using the Developer's save file, start from the very last step of Day 9.

Enjoy!

Your feedback is much appreciated! Thanks!

You know, I really appreciate your walkthroughs a lot. Hence the question, will we ever see a new version of this one, it has been a while and quite a few versions.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Changelog from v0.1.4 to v0.1.4a on svscomics

fixed bug where it wasn't possible to start 'Sexual education' event without talking to Joan outside her room first
fixed bug, where the event hasn't recognised that player already had condoms in his inventory
fixed several bugs around Joan's achievements
fixed bug, where after fast traveling the phone was still open
added option to go back in the phone-wait menu
added couple small lines to the 'best friends' event for better continuity
added missing conditions for rare situation, when player could lose relationship point between inviting Joan to a date and going on it
added missing condition in one of the 'best friend' event options
Well, it does not recognize I have condoms and I am stuck on this last part.

Maggotbear

Jun 23, 2017
I've hit a wierd bugg, I'm unable to change cloths at the gym, it just says i have nothing to do there, dont really feel like starting over, any one experienced the same? Tried searching this thread.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I've hit a wierd bugg, I'm unable to change cloths at the gym, it just says i have nothing to do there, dont really feel like starting over, any one experienced the same? Tried searching this thread.
Send me your save file. I'll check it out.

Reactions: bobbo69

zelados

Jun 5, 2017
Hi. How to confess feelings to Joan? I kiss her and i have max friends point but i can't confess feelings when i choose talk to her in tub,room, while she is watching tv etc.

Reactions: JohanT

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Hi. How to confess feelings to Joan? I kiss her and i have max friends point but i can't confess feelings when i choose talk to her in tub,room, while she is watching tv etc.
i am still trying but i cant find a way yet

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes