sandronson

Nov 12, 2017
i use quicksave and my game crash and all save lost did anyone have save after sex with jane and kara 2nd day undressd pls helpme

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
I dunno, that is up to you, everything is done with all the achievements from me in 1.4 if you want to peer into this save to see what can be done, your welcome
thnx mate btw the save is before the last update? i mean i still can do the new one myself?

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
I've been playing this for a day or so, and I've gotten to certain parts that don't seem to line up with the walkthrough? Some conversations aren't available, the timings for events are a bit off for a few and the infirmary is never open at 20:00. (The 07:00 conversation on Day 12 is missing, and any time I've tried the infirmary at 20:00 it's closed) Am I missing something here?
if you are following qleaf's walkthrough, you are going to be screwed because the game has since made changes to those quests in what you should do and when you should do it, follow mike's walkthrough instead, I know, it does not go by order of days, but it is better than nothing

fransdeboiz

Feb 26, 2018
Can someone take a look at my save file, I've recently started a new game & I'm up to day 12 & I can't access the Becoming Best Friends with Jane quest. Am I missing something?
first u must having sex with jane when drunk then morning go to with jane to library
jane told u story about her trauma after that u become best friend

need
Relatonship: Friend
had blowjob at locker room
ask when in she in the room ’Somebody used you at the library?’
if not in the room she won’t talk

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
if you are following qleaf's walkthrough, you are going to be screwed because the game has since made changes to those quests in what you should do and when you should do it, follow mike's walkthrough instead, I know, it does not go by order of days, but it is better than nothing
Yeah, I figured it out. No problems. Thanks!

b0b123

Jul 2, 2017
I don't seem to be able to "go to main hall bar for food" in the sunny day quest ?
Nothing happens ?
It's a certain time the cash till shines up I forget exactly when it was but think it was around 11am, just skip 1 hr intervals until it lights up.

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
Im in patio with hot tub, Im asking can i join. Kim is answering that i can go naked. Character is telling that "I'll go and change".

But how to change in Joan's apartamenet?

b0b123

Jul 2, 2017
Im in patio with hot tub, Im asking can i join. Kim is answering that i can go naked. Character is telling that "I'll go and change".

Go back to Joans room, if you look at the bottom most wall there's a whiteish line (if you stand at the end of joans bed (door side) and go straight down you'll hit the spot.

Reactions: rozwielitka

fransdeboiz

Feb 26, 2018

go back to your room take swimsuit and change in joan room center of the wall

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
How do I ask Joan out on a date?
First you have to plant the seed. Talk to her in her room when she is at her laptop. That plants the seed aobut doing something so she isn't bored. Keep talking to her whenever you can and eventually you will ask her if she wants to go on a date. Careful though because the date will be that evening so be ready.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
On a personal note. I can get all but one achievement with Joan. The one where "She likes it eventually", referring to touching her chest while kissing. I have a save game just before the date with MC standing outside the apartment to pick Joan up. I think that is a good point to start but is there something before that in her education that needs to happen to get that achievement?

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
first u must having sex with jane when drunk then morning go to with jane to library
jane told u story about her trauma after that u become best friend

need
Relatonship: Friend
had blowjob at locker room
ask when in she in the room ’Somebody used you at the library?’
if not in the room she won’t talk
How to get the blowjob at the lockerroom and the 'Somebody used you at the library?' option?
I Can't seem to make any progress with her and the walkthrough doesnt really help me either, since the option is simply not showing up while talking to her (Friend and maxed out points)

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes