Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
i tried this but the option to talk about sex and stuff didnt show up
You have to be with her and Kimberly in the hot-tub. When she leaves with the revealing swimsuit you talk to Kimberly about having "the chat", after talking to Joan walk out the front door and you'll talk to Kimberly again. Then you can have the chat about sex. Make sure to follow what bukka said and talk to her in public first then in her room.

Reactions: jack brisen

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
You have to be with her and Kimberly in the hot-tub. When she leaves with the revealing swimsuit you talk to Kimberly about having "the chat", after talking to Joan walk out the front door and you'll talk to Kimberly again. Then you can have the chat about sex. Make sure to follow what bukka said and talk to her in public first then in her room.
done , had to reload and the option appeared

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
So far what I've noticed in v0.14:

- cell phone randomly opening to the wait menu after scene transitions / opening main menu; since you cannot escape or exit the wait menu you are forced to pick a wait option; solution could be to add exit option to menu's
- the first sex talk with Joan resulted in the conversation ending as if it crashed. Had to follow a certain pattern to for the conversation to work: meet her at the patio while dressed and ask to get in the tub; change to swim trunks; talk to Joan about sex at patio and get -1 friendship, meet her in her room while wearing the trunks, change to normal clothes and talk to Joan: now the sex talk worked.
- achievement for showing Joan how a condom works is marked as reached even though I never did show her how it works. I did however attempt to explain her how it works but hadn't any condoms on me.
- speaking of condoms, I tried the infirmary, the city center slut and vending machines but none showed me option to acquire a condom. Even tried asking Jane the nymph but no luck. I guess what I'm asking is where to get one? I figured it out. You just buy it off the Internet of course. Hehehe.
- condom was delivered in a massive box; which was kinda hilarious
- the condom and date quest are missing from the quests menu or at least not there when I expected it to be
- Jane studying scene at night still shows as if she is studying during daylight

- Grammar error: "Joan: do you want to accompany me? Me: Yes, I have".

I also noticed nice things such as all the Joan attention and the nice main hall toilet scene :happyblush.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
That is the lastest one so far, mike probably will take a week or so to update to 1.4
Thanks for the file mate, much appreciated. I am past the old walk-through and it's been so long since I played I was not sure where to go or what to do next.

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
@MikeMasters thanks for the quick updates writer person! just got the new thing to downloadin and am lookin forward to seein what you came up with.

can't wait. though i am sad there are no updates for Jane yet, heh god i love her.

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
after loosing my save i kinda gave up in the game havent played it in 3 updates or so...does it worth starting over?
I dunno, that is up to you, everything is done with all the achievements from me in 1.4 if you want to peer into this save to see what can be done, your welcome

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
but you must admit, the event chain was quite sexy, no karaoke night but sexy :)
I haven't touched it TBH. I'll likely have a bunch to do once the Kara update happens... with the way voting has been going it'll be sometime in 2025.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes