djtheprophet

May 1, 2017
How do you do this?
Hi there,
poorly i found out that (i don't know why) only works with this game. I tried a bunch of other rpgm's and my workaround doesn't work ^^
So for this game:

1: download NW.JS for Mac (normal version) ->
2: unzip the zip and copy the nwjs.app to your desktop
3: download the windows game and unzip it
4: open the nwjs.app in finder with right mouse button - show package content
5: navigate to this directory: /Contents/Resources/
6: in this directory create the folder: app.nw
7: go into the new folder and copy every file from the windows-version into app.nw (game.exe, www .....)
8: now open terminal and navigate to the directory where you placed the app
9: now execute following command: cd nwjs.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw
10: now the last command: chmod +x *.*
11: quit terminal and start the app

Please keep in mind to start the app (at the best) from desktop.
I tried a partition of my system and there where some save/read errors

For every other windows-game i use wine-staging -> this works with the "most" games

Legilimens

Jan 12, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to trigger new quest with Kara?(i'm stuck. lats one was when we tothed each other. now i can only sit with her nacked)
And i can't complete "Golden Hands" quest. ink how to get 4th lession (i'm professional masseur now).
And Jane didn't came to massage for now.

Last edited:

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
Can someone take a look at my save file, I've recently started a new game & I'm up to day 12 & I can't access the Becoming Best Friends with Jane quest. Am I missing something?
I am too, are we supposed to be able to access the quest menu, or is this just a hidden menu? I just want to be able to figure out all the character info mentioned in the tutorial.
Is there a command?

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
I am too, are we supposed to be able to access the quest menu, or is this just a hidden menu? I just want to be able to figure out all the character info mentioned in the tutorial.
Is there a command?
Pressing the esc key, brings up the menu with things like, player(stats), characters( friendship status), quests,activities,saves etc. How to become friends,best friends etc is not listed in quests or activities. Those are triggered by events in game. Go to post 1806 on page 91 in this thread and download the walkthrough. Look for Janes Events and it will tell you what you need. I got the event to trigger, first you need to talk to her about your friday night activities, then when she's studying on your notebook, talk to her about library.

Last edited:

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Really good game, great story, lots of action... but, something i just don`t understand..
Can someone explain what`s the use of talking skill, kissing skill, all skills generally? I understand you have a chance to fail in certain actions, but whats the point of that if you reload the autosave until you succeed?
I think is better without them , no need to stop fapping to reload and the story goes the same

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone,
I wanted thank you all, who commented to previous post. I take all your thoughts to my heart and I'll think about it. Also have deleted that post because it might have been more personal than I intended, but I felt like I had to write about it to release some tension. So thank you guys.

Release date
Because of some personal issues the release will happen sometime between 23rd and 25th of April. Those of you, who read yesterday (19th) post, knows what I'm talking about. To rest of you I'll say that it is my stupidity that causes this delay.

Selfies
After a very long time we'll finally be able to get one or two selfies to expand our photo collection.

Update content
As of today I have over 160 new images ready for the next update. I can't say how many new events will be in this update, because at least one will have multiple parts that may be considered as independent events. But what I can say for sure that Joan will finally become best friend and you'll be able to start the romance with her, if you meet the right conditions.
There will be some sexual innuendos. Hopefully funny and exciting at the same time.

I guess that's all I have to say right now.

See you around guys.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
hmm.. did her brother bought her a bluetooth vibe?

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
I'm still in the first day. So far I think the dialogs are unrealistic, answers choices's effects are unpredictable and unintuitive and % of success is a real flow killer. Does it gets better? As of now I must say that I am not having fun.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
I'm still in the first day. So far I think the dialogs are unrealistic, answers choices's effects are unpredictable and unintuitive and % of success is a real flow killer. Does it gets better? As of now I must say that I am not having fun.
The answer is not really. Before you interact with NPC's, save the game. Make your choice, if you don't get the result you want, reload the save and try again. I have my spying skill up to 66-67% and have had it fail 9+ times in a row before getting a success message. Page 91 post 1806 has a walk through, with the choices, give it a look. I'm on day 12 after restarting twice and using the walkthrough, because the failure rate stinks.

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
The answer is not really. Before you interact with NPC's, save the game. Make your choice, if you don't get the result you want, reload the save and try again. I have my spying skill up to 66-67% and have had it fail 9+ times in a row before getting a success message. Page 91 post 1806 has a walk through, with the choices, give it a look. I'm on day 12 after restarting twice and using the walkthrough, because the failure rate stinks.
use RPGMAkersaveeditor

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes