Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
So far what I've noticed in v0.14:

- cell phone randomly opening to the wait menu after scene transitions / opening main menu; since you cannot escape or exit the wait menu you are forced to pick a wait option; solution could be to add exit option to menu's
- the first sex talk with Joan resulted in the conversation ending as if it crashed. Had to follow a certain pattern to for the conversation to work: meet her at the patio while dressed and ask to get in the tub; change to swim trunks; talk to Joan about sex at patio and get -1 friendship, meet her in her room while wearing the trunks, change to normal clothes and talk to Joan: now the sex talk worked.
- achievement for showing Joan how a condom works is marked as reached even though I never did show her how it works. I did however attempt to explain her how it works but hadn't any condoms on me.
- speaking of condoms, I tried the infirmary, the city center slut and vending machines but none showed me option to acquire a condom. Even tried asking Jane the nymph but no luck. I guess what I'm asking is where to get one? I figured it out. You just buy it off the Internet of course. Hehehe.
- condom was delivered in a massive box; which was kinda hilarious
- the condom and date quest are missing from the quests menu or at least not there when I expected it to be
- Jane studying scene at night still shows as if she is studying during daylight

- Grammar error: "Joan: do you want to accompany me? Me: Yes, I have".

I also noticed nice things such as all the Joan attention and the nice main hall toilet scene :happyblush.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
after loosing my save i kinda gave up in the game havent played it in 3 updates or so...does it worth starting over?

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
and still no update on the relationship with kara and first time with her, dissapointed but will try this new update

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@bukkakegirl

You have to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The super soaker 3000 deluxe horse cock condom is so big you can only get 1 at a time as that's all that'll fit in the package and one of them is big as a cat or small dog.

Reactions: Nebta
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes