fransdeboiz

Feb 26, 2018
go to gym weekday at 18pm after finish go to man loker room then jane show when u in loker room. increase your muscle first. do gym everyday. if u want fast i can modification ur save game so u can get blowjob in loker room

Reactions: tizz

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
go to gym weekday at 18pm after finish go to man loker room then jane show when u in loker room. increase your muscle first. do gym everyday. if u want fast i can modification ur save game so u can get blowjob in loker room
It was at 19pm but it worked thanks man!

How to get to the 4th massage? My massage skill doesn't rise anymore when repeating the lesson.

Edit: figured it out

Madmac

Aug 8, 2017
Every time I want to talk about sex with Joan, I get kicked back to the room.
Anyone else have this problem ??

LibertysFallout

Oct 4, 2017
On a personal note. I can get all but one achievement with Joan. The one where "She likes it eventually", referring to touching her chest while kissing. I have a save game just before the date with MC standing outside the apartment to pick Joan up. I think that is a good point to start but is there something before that in her education that needs to happen to get that achievement?
Confess your feelings for her and if all goes well the next time you kiss her and go to touch her chest she'll be fine with it and you'll get the achievement.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Confess your feelings for her and if all goes well the next time you kiss her and go to touch her chest she'll be fine with it and you'll get the achievement.
I confessed to her but for some reason I don't remember getting another opportunity to kiss her. Will try again.

fransdeboiz

Feb 26, 2018
It was at 19pm but it worked thanks man!

How to get to the 4th massage? My massage skill doesn't rise anymore when repeating the lesson.

Edit: figured it out
waiting next update for 4th massage. first u just repeat the lesson until jessica squirt then u talk about 4th lesson. u see comment after that :)

fransdeboiz

Feb 26, 2018
I confessed to her but for some reason I don't remember getting another opportunity to kiss her. Will try again.
fist talk about sex education then u can kiss her but stop when u touch her boobs. then u confess about ur feeling then after that u can kiss and touch her boobs again.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
fist talk about sex education then u can kiss her but stop when u touch her boobs. then u confess about ur feeling then after that u can kiss and touch her boobs again.
thx and I found that out but had to go back and redo the date because my save was after trying different things I couldn't confess so had to redo it. Done now and have 2 final saves, one that I maxed her friendship so we need to be lovers and the other about 7 friendship points short of that point just in case @MikeMasters didn't intend for us to get that far in this update.

magnumfan

Dec 29, 2017
Ok..

Some skill questions..

My massage skill equals of the professional masseur.
To reach next level ,you need study 10 more times

How ??
I practice every day on the third lesson and don't get extra points...

Same with
Confidence : self-conscious need 3 points to next level
Talking : Noob need 5 points to next level
Kissing : Good need 10 points to next level...

Am I doing something wrong ?

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Hi, Just a quick Question, "Reguler User" How do i trigger the girls Toilet usage Quest?, I knocked on all the doors without success, Any help would be grateful, THANKS

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
why this file not showing in save file list??
how to fix it
The game doesn't know, that you have save on that position. First save game in that slot, then overwrite it with the save you've downloaded here.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
First pass through the new content looking for spelling and grammar mistakes is done. Drop these files in your \data folder and launch the game. Shouldn't break anything or need to start over. As always, you might want to save the originals in case something goes wrong.

Reactions: Jackbite

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
thx and I found that out but had to go back and redo the date because my save was after trying different things I couldn't confess so had to redo it. Done now and have 2 final saves, one that I maxed her friendship so we need to be lovers and the other about 7 friendship points short of that point just in case @MikeMasters didn't intend for us to get that far in this update.
You can get those points, but there will be useless for a while ;-)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
thx so I know which save to keep. I don't mind them being useless just wanted to make sure they won't cause any problems. Also I think this is your best update even without any real sex scenes. I like the one sleepover screens. ;Great job pushing Joan's story forward. Hope we get some more of Jess next.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes