LucT

Sep 20, 2017
two questions, sorry for my english, one i can't obtain returned for the kiss by Jess, i pinch nipples, walk bach, kiss but nothin, i try 4/5 times. Two there is walkthrough for talk with Joan sexual staff, kiss date an confess?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
First pass through the bugfix release v0.1.4a and some more things I found while playing. Just drop these files in your /www/data folder. As always, save the originals in case of problems. This does not fix any bugs, just dialog fixes.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
does anyone knows how to confess feelings to joan?
i talked to kimberly but nothing else happened

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, it does not recognize I have condoms and I am stuck on this last part.
I had same thing, I had to go back and chat with the dorm front desk lady again(after having already ordered/delivered condoms), then go back to sister's place and it worked then.

putraopak

Feb 1, 2018
anyone can help me, what the meaning "jane finished you" in jane challenge ?,
and how to get joan selfie in tub ?

sorry for my bad english

Gary993

Jun 24, 2017
To go to the hot tub with Joan and Kim I can not take the swimsuit in Joan's room to the white line at the bottom of the room, I'm stuck and I can not take the bus either.
Thanks if you can help me.

proxi

Aug 1, 2017
hi mikemasters,
how can i activate the joan event? when i get in the hot tub i can only chit chat or enjoy hot tub
and when i am whit her alone i can only click on random topic i try all kind of things but dont know
how to activate the joan event can u please help me thank u

dg4321

Feb 28, 2018
Somewhere along the way I forgot how to switch between first and third person view, can someone please remind me?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes