MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@shiffos So, I looked into your save file and I can say it's no bug. You've missed, or better say picked wrong option in one of the previous events. In some situations MC talks to himself, saying something like holding hands with Joan is nice/wrong. There are 4 situations where you decide whether you like something or not. If you like all 4 then you can confess your feelings to Joan.
Don't worry, more situations like this will be added in the future and you only have to get 4 total, so you don't have to start over.
You can check the guide (walkthrough) to see which options counts towards the confession. When you confess you can also touch her chest.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
@shiffos So, I looked into your save file and I can say it's no bug. You've missed, or better say picked wrong option in one of the previous events. In some situations MC talks to himself, saying something like holding hands with Joan is nice/wrong. There are 4 situations where you decide whether you like something or not. If you like all 4 then you can confess your feelings to Joan.
Don't worry, more situations like this will be added in the future and you only have to get 4 total, so you don't have to start over.
You can check the guide (walkthrough) to see which options counts towards the confession. When you confess you can also touch her chest.
tks

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
0.14a
bug report
phone is appearing and diapearing when you use right click to pop up screen to look at what you want

sugestions
pls add option to auto skip now not usable/allready seen pop up screens (like random scene for library for first visit of that day, random chick encouter at coridor ...etc)
for playing pastichi with that redhead (kara?) -
a)pls add auto roll until you can do anything (move tokens)
b)throwing 3x6 in row happens to much
c)when you are nearly end of game (e.q. you only need to throw 3 and 4 to move last token to your house and win a game), there are realy no point of aditional throws after you thrown 6.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
well, now i read walktrought for 0.9 version and i think i found a nasty bug.
after "drunk" sex with jane i didnt taken sombedy used you at library path (i think) so i cant buy her new notebook and dont have that extra scene with jane next day.
so it look im jist stuck with her with juts one heart. and im 0 point to next relationship lvl.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@czertik
Hi. What do you mean exactly by the first bug? I can't figure it out.

The first suggestion with the random scenes - you can see only one scene at a location per day. Although with only three encounters at any location it's a quite high chance to see the same scene next day. Only fix to that is to add more scenes :)
Playing pachisi isn't necessary. You don't have to play it. It's there just for fun. I'll see if I can limit the three sixes in a row, though.
Your point about throwing after six if I have last token and I need less then six is valid. Problem is that the design of the game is flawed too and I would have to rewrite (and possibly break) a big part of the minigame just to address this. Not worth it.

About your last bug, can you elaborate bit more? Also notebook is for Joan not for Jane. Your save file would be a great help too.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
well first bug is realy simple to reproduce, just at any screen/time of game, just look at picture of phone in right screen, it is here, do right clic on mouse to pop up screen with many info and go back to game - and phone is not there, do it agains and it is there :).
hmmm. tried to replicate it when i was in my room and aroudn it, phone stayed there, mayby it is related to certain places (im nearly sure it hapened in gym)
i know pachisi is for fun and not necesary, mayby some extra scenes which will happen if you play it, will give player to play this minigame :)
and notebook is for joan/sis ? well, i should got some things mixed up, since some stuff i tried to acomplish come from walktrought for 0.9 version and i failed to archive (like mentioned notebook). and since i mixed up these two girls, it is posible that i just didnt trigered all needed scenes to buy her new notebook :)

uploades save, need to rename it to be able to upload it.

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Hi! Can someone tell how I ca get the "Jane’s and Jessica’s events" to happen???
I'm best friend with all characters in the game. Waiting for the fourth lessen with Jessica. Done everything with Jane including library. Done all the client the same day att infirmary.
Does anybody know??

mayama

Jul 14, 2017
Anyone know when v1.5 comes out?
It's close, according to a reply the dev made on patreon, the update should be out in the next 24 hours.

Version 0.1.5 will split its focus on Jess and Kara, with progresses for both storylines.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Can someone please have a look at my save file, I'm having trouble getting Joan's Sex Ed talk. If someone could have a look & tell me what I'm missing that'd be great

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
Here are full links from
Keep2Share -
RapidGator -

--

Liked it so far albeit thin in content.

- the nectar on Kara's face looks quite realistic, nice job
- the scene where you pound Jess in her babymaker could use more CG's; lacking close-ups
- I would add more in between and teasing CG's, something which many games lack

Reactions: serter31

serter31

Mar 15, 2018
Here are full links from
Keep2Share -
RapidGator -

--

Liked it so far albeit thin in content.

- the nectar on Kara's face looks quite realistic, nice job
- the scene where you pound Jess in her babymaker could use more CG's; lacking close-ups
- I would add more in between and teasing CG's, something which many games lack
thank you..

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
So you're saying that if I don't have the hidden points (Which I couldn't have known about before the walkthrough was out), I can't confess my love to Joan? And there is no way to get the points when the events are completed?
Great I can delete my game or play again .. wohooo

This is my latest save... Got everything except for the confession event because I didn't get those hidden points.. shitty concept...
Right now you're missing only a small event where you confess your feelings for her. So not a big deal. In future updates there will be more opportunities to gain these hidden points.
By the way they are used in most natural way I thought of. You either like the situations when she get's intimate with you or you don't. For example when she holds your hand or when you admire her figure.

I tried to create natural transition from normal sibling relationship to a romantic one. Most other games I've played jumps right at it. There are games with ridiculous reasons why relatives have incest relationships Blackmail, rape, simple quid pro quo situations. Magic - I hate games in real life settings with magic, that's like the cheapest way to force a character to have sex with you.

Then we have games that tries to do it like me. Slow believable progression from meeting to dating and finally having sex. They introduce you to various characters and allow you to pursue any or none of these characters. Some games does better job than mine and some does worse.

So at the very beginning I've decided to start at the most common place with MC and Joan. They are just brother and sister, nothing more nothing less. And through interacting with her you get to know her and decide if she's more then a sister. Maybe a good friend? Maybe something more? And you actually have to pursue this situations and make the right decisions to start something more. Is that believable? I don't know, but I think so.

And if you missed a decision or two that goes the "right" way, then good for you. You've probably seen an image or read a line that very few people had, because everyone wants to pick the "right" choice. But I've created all the other options for a reason, to give you a sense of choice. And at some situations not just a sense. Did you know that if you fail the first date with Jessica that she will not want to see you again? Or if you're jerk to Kara on the first day, that you would have to apologize to continue the relation? Or with Joan, if you can't convince her to keep her swimsuit after the event with her and Kim in the tub she will go and buy a new more modest one?

Some of these choices are real and you'll be rewarded for the best one and sometimes punished for the worst one. So I guess this is the point I'm trying to make here. Failing to pick the right choice in this game doesn't mean the end. You just have to find another oportunity to move forward. Sometimes you might have to wait an update or two for the oportunity to arise (I can't implement everything in one month) and maybe you'll see something nobody else have seen, because the never dared to choose the other option.

Sorry for the long text, sometimes I have a lot to say. And sometimes I say a lot, yet it means nothing at all.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes