Tarlkov

May 18, 2018
I've been watching the threads on this forum for a few months, now. I played numerous games posted here. I haven't really been fond on many RPG Maker games that I have come across, but 'College Life' is one of the few that I didn't mind.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
sorry if this have already been asked, is there anyway to change the " chance of win and fail" is the only thing i dont like about the game, (and i quite like this game)

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
sorry if this have already been asked, is there anyway to change the " chance of win and fail" is the only thing i dont like about the game, (and i quite like this game)
If your talking spy, and fitness training, no. But it does autosave in slot 50 so you just need to hit Keyboard key "s" to get to the save load menu and reload the save as many times as you need. Getting hurt during fitness can lead to a scene with Jessica checking your injury and an interesting question from her to Jane depending on your status with Jessica.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
What is the trigger for Jane becoming a best friend? Is it a random event?

NM, I finally got it, . . . It occurred right after I got the BJ scene in the locker room and I did not get the locker room scene until I got the selfie from the after the workout. I'm guessing that they were prerequisites.

ziur

Dec 14, 2017
I can´t become best friend with Kara. I have 20 friendship points and I'm following the Walkthrough but I can't get the "Reviewing Notes" event. I try to talk to her at her room but only show 2 options: Random topic or ask her how she feel without the sweater. Someone can help me? (I already ask her how she feel without sweater and told her she should take away another clothes)

Stepipeppi

Jul 4, 2018
Hey guys.

So I can't seem to figure out how to get to best friend with Jane. I've downloaded RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe but haven't had any success. Looking at the walkthrough it looks like I'm missing the blowie from her in the locker room to get the ‘Somebody used you at the library?’ conversation option but I have no idea how to make that available. Anyone able to help? Attached my save file. Thanks!

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hey guys.

So I can't seem to figure out how to get to best friend with Jane. I've downloaded RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe but haven't had any success. Looking at the walkthrough it looks like I'm missing the blowie from her in the locker room to get the ‘Somebody used you at the library?’ conversation option but I have no idea how to make that available. Anyone able to help? Attached my save file. Thanks!
I don't know what you've done with the save file, but the variables are set like you've played the locker room scene that day and at the same time you never had the first blowjob in the locker room nor you've denied Jane the oportunity.

Since the save position starts on Thursday evening I played normally until Monday. I went to the gym, had a workout, and at 19:00 I've changed my clothes in locker room, Jane showed up and the event played as intended. In the evening I had the desired conversation and in the morning we went to the library.

I beg everyone NOT to use any save editors. There are too many variables and too many dependencies. If you're lucky you just see a scene too soon, but more likely you'll lock further content.

Reactions: Freki

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys,
it's been a while since the last post, so I want to share a bit of news. I have to tell you, I've learned some new lessons on the way, but as it happens the most valuable lessons comes from failure.
New stadium

There has been a stadium in the game for a while, but we've never seen it. Because Jane is a cheerleader I wanted to add it at some point, Now I had the means to buy one, so I 've bought this one : There where no team logos or names, decent size (I've actually looked at sizes of college stadiums and some have capacity of 30 000 or even more) and lots of details.

First big problem was importing the stadium in to Daz3d. It only imported the meshes and non of the textures, so I had to retexture everything with mixture of the original textures and some from the packs I've bought.

Too late I have realised it's a rugby stadium not an american football. So I had to find a new field with the right layout. I have found one for free, but the grass looked like a poorly painted ground. So I've edited the textures so only the layout is visible, and I've created new grass texture and place it on the rugby field that only the grass stays there. I had to use the the ragby field, because it had the mesh that fit correctly into the space between stands.

At one point I've added a real 3D grass on top of it. It looked good, but I would not be able to add anything else to the scene without crashing my PC.

One big disappointment are the seats. They are just one flat plane with texture, not a real seats, so any ideas for a scenes on the stands has to be scrapped until I find a way to replace it with a real seats.

This alone took me more than 3 days, just to put it together. Hardest part was the blending together the ragby field with the football layout with the creation of the textures for it. The most time consuming part was messing with the 3D grass. Finding the right models, placeing it on the ground (the more meshes I had placed the slower the computer was and it took me hours just to place it). If I had realised sooner that it won't work I might have saved almost a day of work.

Cheerleader team

No cheerleader works alone, not even Jane, so I have added several new characters to the game. I've designed 4 new characters including coach and one more for a story reasons.

I couldn't add 20 or so characters to the scene, my computer would explode, so for technical reasons there are only 5 characters at the scene. For the record I tried 7, but no. 6 is the most my PC can handle at the moment.

Creating new characters is quite easy, so it was done in less than a day.

Testing and rendering

This was the most annoying part. The grass looked good in the preview but when rendered, it was a mess. I've done it like a 20 times and I still wasn't happy. The final version is far from what I wanted, but it is the best from what I was able to make.

Next problem I had were the shadows. No matter how much light I added to the scene I was unable to produce a decent shadow, so the characters do look a bit like they're floating above the ground. As I'm writing this article I I've got one more idea, but I don't want to waist more time on this, at least no this month.

Conclusion

This endeavour took me almost entire week to create one event and I've lost a bit desperate at times, because it just didn't work.

The reason I'm writing this at all is so you know what I'm doing. It's not pretty, it's not smooth and I stumble a lot. Hopefully these lessons will prove useful in the future.

Until the rest of this month I'm returning to what I know, so nothing will will slow the production now. I still believe this update will be worth it.

See you guys next time

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
This is probably a really stupid question and it's totally coming from a newbie here but I recently read "
review on this game and I felt instantly interested in playing it because of how much they said they liked it, specifically because of how the characters felt real instead of the usual fake feel many games have. My very dumb question is, do I need to install any special software to play this game? I know you need flash to play flash games, but do you need something "RPGM" related to run this or is windows 10 good to go? I'm desperate to get into the deep real feeling characters and immersive story telling in this game, I never knew I would care about it until I read
[/URL]

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
This is probably a really stupid question and it's totally coming from a newbie here but I recently read "
review on this game and I felt instantly interested in playing it because of how much they said they liked it, specifically because of how the characters felt real instead of the usual fake feel many games have. My very dumb question is, do I need to install any special software to play this game? I know you need flash to play flash games, but do you need something "RPGM" related to run this or is windows 10 good to go? I'm desperate to get into the deep real feeling characters and immersive story telling in this game, I never knew I would care about it until I read
You don't need anything extra to play this game ;-)
And don't be too hyped about the characters, or you might be dissapointed.

wittlowry7

Mar 5, 2018
Hello guys, i dont know if there is a bug or if i'm just stuck, bot i m near to stop playing and i dont want cz i like this game. Here is my problems :

- With Joan : friend with 20pts relationship. Guide talk about the 'it event' but i never get it and when i go to her room when she is on the desk she talk about buy a sextoy because she told me that she masturbate often. But she never told me that, the last sex education was with the condom on the banana and i cant go further...

- With Jess : friend with 20pts relationship. Cant do the last massage lesson, massage skill are like a professionnel. Maybe i have to be best friend with her but dont know how. I go to restaurant but nothing more happen, she just go to her room after the date. Dont know what to do.

If someone could help me it would be very nice.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hello guys, i dont know if there is a bug or if i'm just stuck, bot i m near to stop playing and i dont want cz i like this game. Here is my problems :

- With Joan : friend with 20pts relationship. Guide talk about the 'it event' but i never get it and when i go to her room when she is on the desk she talk about buy a sextoy because she told me that she masturbate often. But she never told me that, the last sex education was with the condom on the banana and i cant go further...

- With Jess : friend with 20pts relationship. Cant do the last massage lesson, massage skill are like a professionnel. Maybe i have to be best friend with her but dont know how. I go to restaurant but nothing more happen, she just go to her room after the date. Dont know what to do.

If someone could help me it would be very nice.
Do you have version 0.1.6 or 0.1.6a? The problem with masturbation you have should be fixed in the latter.

With Joan you have to go on a date. You have to have finished side quest "Covered Skin" and the first sexual education lesson. You'll know you've met the conditions if she starts talking about going going out after selecting "Talk to her" at any location where it's available.

With Jess you have to be best friends, to become best friends repeat the 3rd lesson but don't massage her breast. Go down and don't stop ;-)

wittlowry7

Mar 5, 2018
Do you have version 0.1.6 or 0.1.6a? The problem with masturbation you have should be fixed in the latter.

With Joan you have to go on a date. You have to have finished side quest "Covered Skin" and the first sexual education lesson. You'll know you've met the conditions if she starts talking about going going out after selecting "Talk to her" at any location where it's available.

With Jess you have to be best friends, to become best friends repeat the 3rd lesson but don't massage her breast. Go down and don't stop ;-)

You were right, i had the wrong version of the game. I just tried and i can have the conversation for the it advisor quest. Dont have time to play but i think it will be good. Thank you very much for you help and taken time to answer me :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys,
this is the worst moment since the beginning of the development. I've been struggling last few weeks with depression and anxiety. Well, I've been struggling with it my entire life, but last few weeks has been really tough. Every time I tried to work I've lost all energy and I had to stop after just a couple of hours.

I wanted to overcome this and I didn't want to unsettle you by telling you about it. It worked for a while, I was able to work for a few days, but today I feel even worse.

I need a break. I have been working on the game for over a year without a decent break. In last 13 years I had just one real vacation, just one.

I'm really tired, guys.

I will finish this update somehow, but it will be smaller than I wanted. After that I'll probably take a month off.

I'm really sorry, guys. I've never knew I could feel so bad and I had felt really bad many times.

Try to enjoy your holiday.

MikeMasters

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes