UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys,
I want to tell you how I'm doing. I guess I'm much better, but that's just because I was resting all the time. During that time I was thinking about my life. Going through many variations of what I should do and how I should do it.

For a moment I've actually considered stopping this project and moving on something else. But I really like doing what I'm doing, so I've scratched that notion right away. Instead of it I've figured out a time table where I'll be able to work enough hours a month and get a decent rest, so I won't burn out again.

At least, that's the plan. I don't want to rush into it, so for a next few days I'll be working just for a few hours a day testing if I'm fine enough to return to full time.

I have to say that the reason why I stopped in the first place isn't fixed. I don't think it's possible to fix someone's life in a couple of weeks. But I miss the work, so I'm coming back, but at the same time I want to look deeper into the my problems and find a solution.

One thing is certain - at least one day in a week I'll have to get away from the computer, clear my head, stretch my legs and get inspired by the everyday world.

I don't have a release date for the next update. I don't want to promise anything right now, but I'll keep you posted.

Last thing for now, there will be one more post after this with some images, but due to nature of some of the images I can't post it in public post. By the way, the image attached to this post was created today. It's first image made since mid July.

I'm really happy to work again, such a different feeling than I had two weeks ago...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys,
just want to say that I'm working, it feels good and I'm happy to show a few more images from a new location.

Jane has been going on these parties every friday for what feels like forever. And now it's time to go with her.

magnumfan

Dec 29, 2017
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Mike needs to get or make some billboards to fill out that scene. Render a bunch of characters without backgrounds and then make them 2D and put them on planes around the scene. It's a good way to fill out a scene without eating up your render budget for the main characters, or slowing your render to a crawl.

Reactions: MikeMasters

vultron

May 19, 2018
My only problem is the MC won't shut the hell up for even 5 minutes every 10 steps he takes he starts yammering on about some damn thing usually something that doesn't seem that important. lmao

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
good to see Mike motivated again, good luck figuring things out man
Yeah, I'm glad to him back as well, I just hope it's not too soon though, he seemed pretty tired, but he was also anxious to get back into it, after all, this is his baby :)

Reactions: MikeMasters

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I guess it's good that he wants to go back and work in the game even with a shorter break, a lot of times people take a break for a period of time and even after that they don't feel like doing anything

if he doesn't overwork himself anymore he should be fine

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone,
I haven't written for a while because I didn't want to write without an image, and I haven't got anything you haven't seen. Also I wasn't sure when I'll be able to release next update.

Now the window is slowly closing in and it will happen sometime next week. Hopefully it'll be on 23rd at the latest, like it used to be.

The update won't be big, but it will be crucial for Jane's story.

That's it for now.

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Hello
I do not know how to go to Jess appart I followed the guide but something missing for me! can you help me to follow the right way pls

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
I date jess 3 time make her squirt (4 step massage) talk to her & jog ....but nothing open for her appart. ,sorry for asking but following the guide I can't understand the way, and for my English I'm not native ...

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hello
I do not know how to go to Jess appart I followed the guide but something missing for me! can you help me to follow the right way pls
I date jess 3 time make her squirt (4 step massage) talk to her & jog ....but nothing open for her appart. ,sorry for asking but following the guide I can't understand the way, and for my English I'm not native ...
Go on the date again and you have to kiss her at the and of it. She should invite you to her apartment. If not, then send me your save file and I'll check out where the problem is.

Ahmo

Dec 26, 2017
Continue button is faded on the menu, I can see my save files in the save folder but not in the game. Any solution?

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Continue button is faded on the menu, I can see my save files in the save folder but not in the game. Any solution?
Seems like you've been copying save files from older version to newer one. You have to copy the "global" and "config" files to otherwise the game can't see the save files. (I think you need just the "global" for this, but it's better be safe than sorry)

Ahmo

Dec 26, 2017
Seems like you've been copying save files from older version to newer one. You have to copy the "global" and "config" files to otherwise the game can't see the save files. (I think you need just the "global" for this, but it's better be safe than sorry)
Ahh, no I wasn't copying old files to newer version. Actually I didn't do anything. I closed the game last night and today this happened.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Ahh, no I wasn't copying old files to newer version. Actually I didn't do anything. I closed the game last night and today this happened.
Interesting... maybe an anti-virus software deleted it? Anyway, the problem is still the same. If you can't access any of your saves, you must be missing the "global" file in your save folder. Check it and if it's there, then it's something more serious and I don't know what is the problem.

But if the file isn't there, then back up all your saves, start a new game and at the first opportunity save the game to the slots with the same number as your backed save files. Then override all new save files with your backed save files and you should be able to load them again.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes