Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Complete waste of time , instant game overs with no rollback feature, no thanks. It's too bad, the story wasn't 100% generic this time , it was actually mildly interesting and the girls looked good, oh well another one for the recycle bin.
Yeah I tried this game out before even with the instant teleports it was tedius as hell since it's still in RPGM. I hope somebody do an unofficial remake in renpy of this. I might just download the game and just rip the cgi. Plus RPG Maker MV doesn't run well for me the other versions fun good enough.

Reactions: Degro

TaHaDe

Apr 4, 2018
I seem to be having an issue like i started the game and its running on its own going on and pressing enter and just picking the answers which fucks me up when opening the menu ingame as it sends me to seeing the characters and prologue and stuff

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks Dev;) Looks like a lot of work making those revisions and changes, some going back to the start. I stopped playing because my game was bugged so this should be good _ hope so. Will start a new game and see how it goes.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
Why cant i start the "Cheerleaders' training" ?

everytime i go to the stadium at 10 or at 11 i get:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and i cant continue, and i tried all days during a week

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Why cant i start the "Cheerleaders' training" ?

everytime i go to the stadium at 10 or at 11 i get:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and i cant continue, and i tried all days during a week
Do you play the latest version? Because I've just tested it on new game and at the first opportunity I had (Day 2, 11am) I went there and it worked.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
yes i just download and start playing the latest version - v 0.1.7a

i played all week two times a day at 10 and at 11 and nothing

Asr127

Aug 5, 2016
I can't get past the meeting with the headmaster. Tried all the option but the screen just freezes. Any suggestions?

adicted

Apr 27, 2017
sooo. how are you suposed to know where you left if you loade some save and have not played this game for long time?...

Zolag88

Apr 30, 2017
upload_2018-9-8_0-45-45.png
this is the only thing i see when i'm done with meeting with her on first day i can move change location but i'm only seeing this image

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes