Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Please help, how can I get Jess App. event, before the MC invite her for the last Dinner event, to unlock this.
I finish all events with her until massage lesson 4

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Joan, in the CG there are picture "massage without leggings and towel", how to get this? Why in the CG when there not in the game.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone.
How are you all doing?
For me the last few weeks were very interesting. I went out with friends couple of time (more than last couple months combined). I've released update with a lot of bug fixes. And of course I've been working on new content for Joan.

The bugs
I have to say that this month production went completely differently than initially planned. First the bug fixes - I wanted to playtest the game from top to bottom to see, if everything works as intended. But to my surprise there were so many bugs (big and small) that I had to stop working on everything and fix that shit :)
It took me almost entire week to do that and I didn't test the newest content, because I had to move on. There was one bug, though, that I could figure out. For no apparent reason two of my save files got corrupted. I think I've found the culprit and the fix will be part of upcoming update, but I'm not sure, what was the cause, so the fix might not work. Only time will tell.

Joan's dilemma
It's more dillemma about Joan. Anyway, for the first time in development I knew, where I want to end with this month content, but I wasn't sure how to get there. We all want to see a bit more of Joan, but how to do it, so she stays true to herself and at the same time MC doesn't force himself upon her?
I thought about some ideas and when I was actually setting up some scenes, it didn't feel there was a few days when I was just sitting and thinking how to make it. It had to be innocent, believable, interesting, unique and many more adjectives that I could think of. I knew I didn't want to create just a copy of what we had with Kara, that's for sure. I mean the slow peeling of Kara's layers until she was naked before you was beautiful, but that's not Joan, she's more playful and comfortable doing silly things with MC.
And then it hit me. It has to be playful. Funny thing is, it hit me just a day before one of you guys wrote me something similar. But it was 8th or 9th of October and I was just starting with the production. There have to be no mistakes on the way, or everything will be fucked. And now we're here.

What can you expect
No animations this time. It gives me more time to render more images for storytelling instead of one second animations. And there was no good reason for one anyway.
Four decent sized events. One will be played right after another one, so it's more like two decent size events and one big event. I wanted the to be separated, but as I was working on it, it was more natural to play them together. And after playing all these events you'll be able to see the next part of the massage event that is already in the game.

When it'll be out?
The truth is, I have to finish one last scene and render around 20 images, so that's what may delay the release date. But I believe that it'll in five days, at worst. I hope it'll be sooner, but we'll see.

Have fun and stay tuned, guys.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
And here are the dialog fixes i sent to @MikeMasters this time around. Only 7 files and some with only a single fix. Should not affect gameplay, but if you use these and it does, I'd like to know. I don't want to be causing any bugs that Mike would have to sort out.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Please help, how can I go Jess App. event, before the MC invite her for the last Dinner event, to unlock this -massage lesson 4. I finish all events with her massage lesson 3 and be her best friend.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Please help, how can I go Jess App. event, before the MC invite her for the last Dinner event, to unlock this -massage lesson 4. I finish all events with her massage lesson 3 and be her best friend.
I'll fix the info in the guide for this one, because I've messed it up a bit. You have to have massage skill on professional masseur level and zero points to next level (check the player tab in the main menu). Next you have to go to infirmary and ask for the next lesson. Jessica should mention something about next dinner. Then take her to another dinner and finish with a kiss. She should invite you to her apartment.

klaker

Jul 17, 2017
Ok, I have good news and bad news. The bad news is, there is a bug and you won't be able to continue with this save until the next update. The good news is, you'll be able to use this save, when the new update is out. Or if you have older save file, you can use that, just don't forget to change into the suit (or get kicked out of the Joan's room). Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm certain it wasn't broken in previous versions, I don't know what happened.
Hi... 0.1.8a - Still problem with Joan date. Any leads?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I'll fix the info in the guide for this one, because I've messed it up a bit. You have to have massage skill on professional masseur level and zero points to next level (check the player tab in the main menu). Next you have to go to infirmary and ask for the next lesson. Jessica should mention something about next dinner. Then take her to another dinner and finish with a kiss. She should invite you to her apartment.
Thanks a lot and one of the best RPGM games ever.

Jaim

Oct 4, 2017
So, the game makes an autosave before stealthy events (taking pictures). If I fail the event, and want to reload, I get this error message all the time: Type Error. Cannot read property 'name' of null. Any suggestions how to solve this? It keeps occurring even after I started a new game.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
So, the game makes an autosave before stealthy events (taking pictures). If I fail the event, and want to reload, I get this error message all the time: Type Error. Cannot read property 'name' of null. Any suggestions how to solve this? It keeps occurring even after I started a new game.
Please, what version of the game do you play?

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
@MikeMasters have you thought of having the pay for doing massage scale with the skill level of the massage? I know that, at least for now, there's not much to buy once you reach the top level of the massage skill, but I still think it would feel more real and thus aid immersion. You can always develop more things to spend money on in future updates - especially if you develop the Elizabeth branch/story.

emrcskn

Apr 21, 2018
Got the same error any solution? Game version:0.1.8aPC

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes