Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
You have most likely didn't get the locker room blowjob. To get this all you have to do is to workout with Jane and then change clothes, while she's resting on the bench in the gym. After the blowjob a new converstaion topic should unlock.
sorry"MikeMasters" but you need to go with Jane at the library first to get the full event

magnumfan

Dec 29, 2017
Nice update with the Joan achievements.

I still mis one thing ......

When can we get points with Kimberly and Mrs Anderson ???

Giving Mrs Anderson a massage or a Kimberly / Joan adventure......

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
@UncleVT
Change log for the OP:

Changelog
If you have completed everything from previous version, you'll get a new conversation topic at Joan's room. Based on your decision you'll either have to do a little side quest, or you'll be able to have a new "Sexual Education" lesson. If you've gained the side quest, finish it and you'll be able to access the lesson too in a day or two. If you've the aforementioned conversation topic, you should be able to get the night event with Joan. There's a 50 % chance it'll trigger, when you enter her room and go to sleep after midnight.
  • added over 110 new images
  • added 5 new animations (another 215 images)
  • added new side quest "Kill the Beaver"
  • added new unique event called "Bush Decision" in Joan's room
  • added new unique event called"Virginity Check" in Joan's room
  • added new unique event called "Shave the Beaver" at the end of the new side quest
  • added small unique event, if you don't shave the beaver personally, to Joan's room
  • added new unique event and repeatable variation, while sleeping at Joan's room
  • added new repeatable event on Joan's bed (not at night)
  • maybe fixed some bugs, but I'm not sure, it's been a few week and I haven't written it down :-D

Last edited:

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
I am stuck how do you start the (DON'T WEAR PANTS) Event I am trying to use the guide but I find it confusing any help would be very appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: *exists*

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
new walkthrough please
Go to Joan's room a lot at night. That should pretty much cover it.
Do activities continue lesson.
Sleep with Joan
When it comes to seeing the Beaver, you can either say you can't see her pussy or that you love it. That is the branch for both possibilities. If you say you can't see her pussy, this will trigger needing to buy a shave kit. You can do it with Joan and you will get more scenes.
You can also chose to praise her beaver, but that leads to less scenes. I would recommend having multiple saves to allow you to go either path.

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I am stuck how do you start the (DON'T WEAR PANTS) Event I am trying to use the guide but I find it confusing any help would be very appreciated.
Go to Page 1 of this thread. This is frequently referred to as OP, or original post. Underneath all of the links (in between the PC and Mac post) you will see a link called "walkthrough." Read it, learn it, live it.

tathar86

May 10, 2017
I have a Bug with the animation of joan 2eme handjob... the animation stay with the action is finish... I can't play anymore and i cant finish the game.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
So you'll need to learn to love the guide to get the most from it (It's actually good when you get used to it).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Go to Page 1 of this thread. This is frequently referred to as OP, or original post. Underneath all of the links (in between the PC and Mac post) you will see a link called "walkthrough." Read it, learn it, live it.
Thanks for helping out but sometimes it's easier to catch flies with honey than vinegar.

Reactions: WK and DanMachiFan

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
the graphic and story-line is quite good. Just don't like the gameplay forcing players to save-load (always 50-50 chance at the beginning of story) which has no meaning and uncontrollable.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Please solve the "bug" 2eme handjob don´t work after the MC cum - game stand still- thanks.
Fixed version will be up in a few days (Don't know if it'll get here, though). I'm fixing some other stuff and waiting for other bug reports, if there are any.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Fixed version will be up in a few days (Don't know if it'll get here, though). I'm fixing some other stuff and waiting for other bug reports, if there are any.
Thanks, the best game in rpg, and renpy don´t have good stories game. Big Tits and backholes, the favor of renpy getting bored , not to mention that the faces are simlar same in these games. Hope your game will go on 2019.

Reactions: MikeMasters
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes