Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
i could not see any pics game if tiny little people in game all im going do delete it i hate games that go from mistakes to full screen pics too manny them now i try stuff if crap i re right the nake game delete when need too
soorry errors in txt i had 12 red wine tonight

tenanonim

Nov 23, 2017
Hello,

how to do to play on save from 1.9 on 2.0a version of this game?

I coppy saves from "CollegeLife_v0.1.9PC_FullPack\www\save" to "CollegeLife_v0.2.0aPC_fullPack\www\save" but it doesn't work. The game doesn't see my saves.

Mine are where you "install" the game so in CollegeLife_v0.2.0a\www\save or C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FIND YOUR GAME HERE
I tried to finde this game in C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ but it isn't there.

Any clues?

Last edited:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Hello,

how to do to play on save from 1.9 on 2.0a version of this game?

I coppy saves from "CollegeLife_v0.1.9PC_FullPack\www\save" to "CollegeLife_v0.2.0aPC_fullPack\www\save" but it doesn't work. The game doesn't see my saves.

I tried to finde this game in C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ but it isn't there.

Any clues?
Try copying the whole folder (It's worth a shot but shouldn't make a difference) between the locations you have there. That's always worked for me and has between these two versions. Ignore the RenPy path that was mentioned. It's irrelevant for this game.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
and I download a backup here, but it does not work, would anyone have a full backup and that works thank you

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes