jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
The bug wit Joan's handjob and Jane's sex scene should be fixed in 0.2.0a. Do you have that version or just 0.2.0?

Thanks for your kind words. When it comes to the incest tag, I don't have that power, because I'm not the original poster of this thread. If you've meant my patreon page, well, we know why I don't mention incest there :-D
I agree no incest

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
For some reason, when I talk to Jane in our dorm room about what happened to her at the Library, she acts like I'm talking to her out in public and I lose a friend point. At this point, their is no way for me to advance Jane to "Best Friends." Save below.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
here it is. i also noticed that the slefie of joan pleasuring herself isn't showing up in my gallery section even though i got that
Well. I've made a mistake. I've forgotten how Mrs. Anderson daily schedule looks like. She doesn't do the "right" think on weekend, so that's the reason, why it doesn't work. I'll fix it for the next update. For now, return to her on any week day at the 22:00.
The there is a hot fix on my patreon for the selfie.
For some reason, when I talk to Jane in our dorm room about what happened to her at the Library, she acts like I'm talking to her out in public and I lose a friend point. At this point, their is no way for me to advance Jane to "Best Friends." Save below.
I don't know, how you did it, but you managed to get inside the room without going through the door. Do you remember what event transported you inside?
Anyway, to fix your problem just leave and reenter the room.

Reactions: bobbo69

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
NewYear2019.png

Jan 1 at 2:52pm
Happy New Year
My friends, year 2019 is here. So I want to wish you this year to be better than the last one, or at least as good as 2018.
For me. 2018 was the best year of my life and that's all because of you, guys. Yes, there were ups and downs, but life would be very boring, if it would be all way up :)
I don't know what 2019 will bring. Hopefully, it'll be a lot of great adult games and of course College Life.
Have fun and thank you for all your support throughout the year 2018.
PS: Patreon, if this image breaks rules, tell me and I remove it ;-)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Well. I've made a mistake. I've forgotten how Mrs. Anderson daily schedule looks like. She doesn't do the "right" think on weekend, so that's the reason, why it doesn't work. I'll fix it for the next update. For now, return to her on any week day at the 22:00.

I don't know, how you did it, but you managed to get inside the room without going through the door. Do you remember what event transported you inside?
Anyway, to fix your problem just leave and reenter the room.
Hey Mike, I've got Joan to send me a pic of her playing with her dildo, but it didn't save, I've already downloaded your hotfix, and still don't have that picture into my gallery

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hey Mike, I've got Joan to send me a pic of her playing with her dildo, but it didn't save, I've already downloaded your hotfix, and still don't have that picture into my gallery
Hi Bobbo. It's not retroactive, you have to get that selfie again.

Reactions: bobbo69

shadowdude111

Apr 5, 2018
thanks for the help, and thanks for the fantastic game. it's easily one of the best on the site. and one more thanks for not making Joan's shaving event mandatory. her bush is one of my favorite aspects of her character (she's so naive and innocent but her body has the development of a true woman, not to mention the dark hair against her pale skin, so good) and being able to keep it around was really awesome. really, it's great that you're not afraid to give any of your characters pubic hair and just let it be a part of who they are, it's a real breath of fresh air

definitely looking forward to getting to know Mrs. Anderson and Kim better eventually

demetros2019

Dec 17, 2018
Hi. Playing at 0.2.1. Can't have the 'How are you without the sweater?' second variant. More than 8 days since 'Remove sweater' (perhaps 10), I tried to speak to Kara at almost evry place and date I thought... We're Best friends. 'The Book of Change' is done... I only have RANDOM TOPIC. What have I missed ? I didn't gave her the dress, so 'Sunny day' not done... is that it ?

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@MikeMasters i don´t know if you see this thread but your game is on his patreon site too.
I've seen it. Don't know what to do about it, though.
Hi. Playing at 0.2.1. Can't have the 'How are you without the sweater?' second variant. More than 8 days since 'Remove sweater' (perhaps 10), I tried to speak to Kara at almost evry place and date I thought... We're Best friends. 'The Book of Change' is done... I only have RANDOM TOPIC. What have I missed ? I didn't gave her the dress, so 'Sunny day' not done... is that it ?
Send me your save file, I'll check it out. Btw, if you have active 'Sunny Day' then you've completed the 3rd variant of said convo topic and the topic should be disabled at that moment.

Endonuclease

Jun 27, 2018
Anyone got the walkthrough of the game day wise? The current walkthrough is all cool but a bit messy. Would be glad if someone shared.

Reactions: botc76

demetros2019

Dec 17, 2018
I've seen it. Don't know what to do about it, though.

Send me your save file, I'll check it out. Btw, if you have active 'Sunny Day' then you've completed the 3rd variant of said convo topic and the topic should be disabled at that moment.
Finally, giving her the dress let me continue. Now we're in love. Thanks.

mosesvt

Apr 29, 2018
I have a Mac. How do you save a game? I click a file number and then click save, it still says empty.

Also when I go into options there is no way to exit. If I hit ESC it errors out.

Great game though.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes