Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@MikeMasters, Two things: One: I haven't heard from you in a while and I want to know if you got my edited files as I was having some problems replying to PMs at the time I posted them.

Two: I just looked at the OP here and it's kinda sad. A banner and three images which really don't represent the game as I know it. Could you find some images of your lovely ladies that you could post here and we can get them into the OP to let everyone know what they are missing?

Reactions: MikeMasters
U

User_886295

Anyone got a save from like 2 versions ago? I've had to do this game twice already and I am gonna break my computer if I have to redo everything over again. thanks

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi @Regardie I've got your files ;-) I don't know what I was doing that I haven't responded to you. I guess I am a bit distracted lately. Lots of things going on.
I could find some images to post here, but I don't know which ones. I mean there is over 4000 images now (including animations and all the little stuff, like pachisi tokens and what not).
I'll look into it after next update, which should be out in a few days.

Reactions: Regardie

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@MikeMasters, I bring up the pictures as the OP has a bathroom spy pic of a non main NPC, MC kissing Jane on the tour, and a shot of the phone over a map. Nothing with Jessica, Kara, Joan, Kim, Elisabeth etc.

What got me thinking about this was stumbling upon the Petites thread yesterday and realizing that most of your characters are petite, not outrageously proportioned, and that you have put a great deal of effort into character design and rendering and I didn't think it has been acknowledged enough. So I posted some of your renders in that thread from an older version that I had uncompressed but I think it would be better coming from you. And unlike Patreon, NSFW is allowed here, and might be appreciated. :)

Slvyr

Nov 11, 2017
@MikeMasters What are the chances that Kimberly eventually becomes a main girl? Shes by far my favorite because shes got genuine curiosity that doesn't come off as sluttiness. where her closest main girl would be kara who had curiosity but a lot of anxiety. So basically, Kimberly is just a cuter kara without the anxiety and it's hot.

Also, If you want someone to go over your text files to correct grammar and spelling issues, I'd be happy to do it for free.

Reactions: Nalex and 1215grilz

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@UncleVT is the new version 0.2.2.Changelog:
  • added over 220 new images including animations
  • added 4 new animations (technically 5, one has been split into two, but almost identical animations)
  • added new event called "Running Fun" that can be started from the infirmary
  • added new event called "Shower Fun" (originally "Bath Fun") to Jessica's appartment
  • added new event called "Breakfast Time" to Jessica's appartment
  • added new event called "Meeting Penny" to Jessica's appartment
  • overhauled saving location, so save files are stored like in every Ren'Py game (including importing to next version of the game)
  • fixed some wrongly displayed images in the Characters menu
  • updated some of the characters' descriptions
  • fixed Kara's first achievement that wasn't unlocking properly

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

This post is for everyone, who wants to update their game from v0.2.1 or older to v0.2.2 or newer.
FOR WINDOWS/PC
The new location, where the save files are stored, is as follows:
(drive with operating system):\Users\(current user)\AppData\Local\College Life\
You can get dirrectly to the local folder by writing %LocalAppData% to the explorer address bar
The AppData folder is hidden, so find a guide on how to unhide it, if you don't know how to do it (or access it by the tip mentioned above).
FOR MAC
The new location, where the save files are stored, is as follows:
Users/(your user name)/Library/Application Support/College Life/
The library is hidden folder. To quickly show all hidden files press combination of
CMD + SHIFT + .
Yes, the third is dot.
To my understanding, this doesn't work MacOS older than version 10.12, so if you don't have 10.12 or newer, find a guide on how to do it via terminal.
FOR EVERYONE
If you use update packs, then install them as per usual, but you still have to import the save files as described in this post.
Final note: save files has to be directly in the "College Life" folder.
NO SAVE FILE IN "College Life/save/" will work.
And don't forget to copy the "global.rpgsave" and "config.rpgsave" too. They are important.
If you have any questions and/or problems, write it right here.
Good luck

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
2nd update in a row my saves are broken. Load save leave room and boom image of sister giving handjob pops up. Cant progress cant do anything. Had to restart last update due to same damn issue wtf is wrong with this. Can someone provide a working save please

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
2nd update in a row my saves are broken. Load save leave room and boom image of sister giving handjob pops up. Cant progress cant do anything. Had to restart last update due to same damn issue wtf is wrong with this
Can you sand me the broken save, please? I'll look into it.

Reactions: Regardie
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes