MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@MikeMasters,
you're right, but making a choice from your work is difficult, you know how many pictures you made. I think a compilation would be something special.
I guess compilation could be interesting. Do you know about a good one that you like? I'd like to get inspired.

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
I guess compilation could be interesting. Do you know about a good one that you like? I'd like to get inspired.
@MikeMasters,
maybe a new guy, possible rival or wingman ... making a 2-pair relationship for the future (but I do not want to suggest any ways to you - it's your story and I like it). Or as a daydream from MC with all his acquaintances in serious and not so serious situations ...

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
why dont you add a patch for each new version instead of having to download the whole game for just some new events

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
why dont you add a patch for each new version instead of having to download the whole game for just some new events
It shouldn't be that hard to do if you have access to both the old and new release versions, unmodified. Send the folders through an app like WinMerge and it will tell you all the files that have changed. Then make note of them and build the patch folder structure in a new location to drop the changed files into. The hardest part is maintaining the folder structure so the patch can overwrite in the correct directories. Unlike some RPG Maker games, College Life is fairly open in what is encoded and what is not. There are no giant image collections compressed and encoded, the images are just RPG Maker encoded individually in the IMG/Pictures folder, which in v2.1 has over 3700 images.

I am always impressed at the quality and quantity of renders that @MikeMasters is able to produce each month and I think the new images for the OP will help this game get more recognition.

sebastian698212

Nov 15, 2018
I added the file 2.1 in the localappdata
But I can not play the memory because it is still grayed out but if I want to put another memory about it they than ask me That
there you want to change the memory

greggus

Jul 18, 2017
Delighted graphics - normal, beautiful girls with normal breats, not mutants like in most other games.
And then - RPGM....
Whyyyyy

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
impreg in the game yet or still gotta wait? this game is super good and is still doing freaking great :)

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So there's currently no repeatable sex for Kara, right? Or am I just missing something?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
@MikeMasters
I finally decided to try your game after keeping it "on hold" for more than a year. The huge walkthrough has been kept me away from it, I felt it was overly complicated. Most of the times a bad WT means a bad game as well.

But I must say your WT is actually well written and easy to use... it might be a little bit disperse but I guess it's nothing too problematic. Also, the scenes are great (all of them, or at least the ones I have already seen).
I'm seriously thinking about pledging (again? I'm not 100% sure but I might have already pledged to you in the past).
By the way, I'm keeping a "free slot" for my pledges for a special occasion, this might be your game if you answer to this request: since the game already contains squirting scenes (great scenes btw), is there a possibility to see some more advanced "liquids involved" action in the future (provided you are into it obviously)?

Please keep in mind that your answer, whatever will it be, won't affect my intention of being your patron, it would just make it happen a little bit earlier.

Keep up the great work!

Reactions: DirkP

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
So there's currently no repeatable sex for Kara, right? Or am I just missing something?
You are correct. Only one scene for Kara, for now.
@MikeMasters
I finally decided to try your game after keeping it "on hold" for more than a year. The huge walkthrough has been kept me away from it, I felt it was overly complicated. Most of the times a bad WT means a bad game as well.

But I must say your WT is actually well written and easy to use... it might be a little bit disperse but I guess it's nothing too problematic. Also, the scenes are great (all of them, or at least the ones I have already seen).
I'm seriously thinking about pledging (again? I'm not 100% sure but I might have already pledged to you in the past).
By the way, I'm keeping a "free slot" for my pledges for a special occasion, this might be your game if you answer to this request: since the game already contains squirting scenes (great scenes btw), is there a possibility to see some more advanced "liquids involved" action in the future (provided you are into it obviously)?

Please keep in mind that your answer, whatever will it be, won't affect my intention of being your patron, it would just make it happen a little bit earlier.

Keep up the great work!
Thanks for your kind words, sir. There is one small pissing scene, if that's what you mean. I don't usually enjoy these kinds of "water sports", so I'll probably won't add more of it. But if I do, it'll be probably regular urination, not a golden shower or anything simillar.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes