BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Failed to load .../image/picture/sex01anim01.png [Retry].
There is no image. Either the code calls the wrong file name or the file is missing...only there are no .png files in the folder.

papadoko

Aug 1, 2017
My game constantly closes randomly as I'm playing. :\

EDIT: Noticed it's whenever I start/stop talking to someone. (Kara studying in the Library, Jane watching TV in the dorm room)

Last edited:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Every time i ask Joan on a date, more spedifically the first one, the game either freezes or becomes non responsive. This added to the already crshes every 15-20 minutes just killed the game completely.

If i save and reload, the "freeze" its still there, it doesnt matter if its fullscreen or windowed, or first or second monitor or any other nonsensical thing i might try.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi everyone. I've just released 0.3.8a that should fix the crashes and one specific instance where the game freezes. Please, try that, and if the issues persist, please, report it in here, or on patreon or on my discord. I will do my best to fix it as soon as possible. If I deem it unfixable, I will remove the potential culprits altogether

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
For me, after copy the hotfix, the game still freezes after fast travel.
I don't know, what causes freezing after fast travel. It never happened to me. If you could provide your save file right before you fast travel, and info where do you go, I might be able to replicate the bug and fix it

LordVader

Nov 21, 2017
The error occurs regardless of the purpose of the fast travel - even to a bus stop.
I also noticed that the smartphone does not appear on the screen after fast travel.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
After fast travel by phone, hit the P button and press the big button at the bottom of the phone. Putting the phone away that way seems to unfreeze the game. Since the game seemed to have been abandoned I deleted everything so I had to start over and haven't used the bus stop yet.

Reactions: MythMackay

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
The error occurs regardless of the purpose of the fast travel - even to a bus stop.
I also noticed that the smartphone does not appear on the screen after fast travel.
This is really bugging me, because I can't replicate it. I load your save, fast travel to bus stop, walk around, fast travel to room, and walk around. I don't know what causes it.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes