MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
The animation began to twitch and nothing could be done. After a while a black screen came on and I didn't see anything. The menu sound worked, I just didn't see anything.
Could you send me a save file from that event, please?

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I turned off the music on the phone, which stopped the animation from slowing down and didn’t freeze, but a black screen came up at the end of the scene.
Correct me if I'm wrong. Did you play both events from the Memories menu? If so, I think I've found the problem and fixed it. I'm not going to release the fix right away, I think there was too many of those today. I'll release it before New Year's Eve with any other fixes that might come up

surja

Jul 27, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong. Did you play both events from the Memories menu? If so, I think I've found the problem and fixed it. I'm not going to release the fix right away, I think there was too many of those today. I'll release it before New Year's Eve with any other fixes that might come up
I didn't play back from the memories menu. I loaded the save and played. This scene followed.

surja

Jul 27, 2019
Many people get bored at home during the holidays. Don't wait until New Year's Eve to release the patch. Now is the time to play.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
in the WT says " (Best friend with Jessica and Jane, can’t be higher or lower) " but i'm already jess lover, so it's impossible to play this update?

or how do i pass jess from lover to best friend?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
in the WT says " (Best friend with Jessica and Jane, can’t be higher or lower) " but i'm already jess lover, so it's impossible to play this update?

well i havent got to it yet, but that sucks , i guess only thing to do is to lower her stats then

Reactions: fortuna95

kalindrius

May 21, 2019
the game not stuck in day 10
When you say "froze", you mean the entire game is frozen and you can do nothing? Or just the animation is frozen and you can continue, but the animation never moves?
the cel phone is working and the rest of game is froze and i stuck in day 10 before joan apear

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Its fixed. After asking Joan out, a phone call pops and its Joan telling that I forgot about the date, which is weird cause I just asked for the first time and its 12 PM. She gets mad and i lose 1 FP.
After regaining it and asking her again, it finally works. After 30 minutes palying, not a single crash so far. Game is playable and enjoyable now after the hotfix.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
well i havent got to it yet, but that sucks , i guess only thing to do is to lower her stats then
I tried to lower her stats using a save editor " RpgMakerSaveEdit " but when I return to play nothing has changed, the stats are the same I don't know what I'm doing wrong

• Thinking Face

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Its fixed. After asking Joan out, a phone call pops and its Joan telling that I forgot about the date, which is weird cause I just asked for the first time and its 12 PM. She gets mad and i lose 1 FP.
After regaining it and asking her again, it finally works. After 30 minutes palying, not a single crash so far. Game is playable and enjoyable now after the hotfix.
If you've asked her on a date before you applied the hotfix, that's when she calls you too early, because the trigger for the call was set when you asked her.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017

It applies only for the very first event in the series, where you massage Jane in front of Jessica. That has been in the game for years now. So, yeah, if you haven't done that before Jessica has become your lover, you won't be able to do it now.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I tried to lower her stats using a save editor " RpgMakerSaveEdit " but when I return to play nothing has changed, the stats are the same I don't know what I'm doing wrong
set in onlinesaveeditor

V1 - Jane Friendship
V4 - Jane Friendship level
1640174392919.png 1640174408012.png best friend numbers,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jessica
V1184 - Relationship level
V1185 - Relationship points (Friendship)

well as dev said , probably this wont do you any good, but if you are gona replay the game cant hurt to try

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
can you send me the onlinesaveeditor link, please
sure

make sure you backup save before you overwrite it or make new one before you edit it, changing number on it after effect on file save wont show

LordVader

Nov 21, 2017
Hi.
I have 100% finished the game, but on the way I didn't buy a dress in a boutique, so I'm missing one memory. Is it possible to unlock it by editing the save?
I would not like to start the game from the beginning;)

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes